Any rcc stage 1 build pics

Who got time to fab poop up. Time is money and why reengineer a well built kit...for fun?
You'll have more time to bang your lady. Don't tell me fabbing up a kit is more fun than real play time.

Shade for the win!
What about banging the lady and fabbing poop up:lol:
Would make for a good movie you think:lol:

"Caption that"

Check the turbo section. I just did a stage 1 rcc kit on a friends gen 1.
May be you can give me some info, I have install the turbo on my gen 2 BUSA so far everything is good. Till I got to the oil cooler. How in the world do you install it? ( oil cooler) it's to long and the oil line done line up.
I was not smart and did not buy a kit. I bought a used RCC header, turbo, and wastegate. Pieced the rest together.

It really is easy. You do have to drill a hole in the oil pan. Don’t drill it where the pick up tube is or you will have to buy a new oil pan like I did. You also have to drill a hole in the gas tank. But it’s all easy work. I work at McDonalds we can’t make your sandwich right and I was able to do it.

Also the instructions are good if you PM your email I can send you a copy.

View attachment 1598136

View attachment 1598137

View attachment 1598138
Where is the oil cooler? Help trying to figure out how to install the oil cooler on a Gen 2. Any suggestions?

May be you can give me some info, I have install the turbo on my gen 2 BUSA so far everything is good. Till I got to the oil cooler. How in the world do you install it? ( oil cooler) it's to long and the oil line done line up.

Where is the oil cooler? Help trying to figure out how to install the oil cooler on a Gen 2. Any suggestions?
modestofontanez1@gmail.com Do you have any image of your oil cooler install?

Most turbo kits come with oil cooler block off plates. You delete the oil cooler when installing a turbo. Unless you have a garbage mr turbo kit.

Not sure if you saw my post from way back. It's a gen2 but a stage 1 build. Lots of pics!

I just had a minty fresh 2100 mile 09 get dropped off for a stage 1 build. Perhaps I’ll do a step by step to make a sticky post out of.
I like reading your posts! Takes me back about 18 years. I had the same state of mind. Figured out if I just worked 10-20 hrs a week overtime at work I would be stress free and still get to do my hobby!

I like reading your posts! Takes me back about 18 years. I had the same state of mind. Figured out if I just worked 10-20 hrs a week overtime at work I would be stress free and still get to do my hobby!

My shop is my hobby that got blown out of the water. I still work full time at night for the railroad, and run my shop during the day.

Back