Any PS4 Gamers

SSGT_B

Registered
During this off time I find inve lot of time for gtav and eso and a few others. Any other gamers on here? My psn name is. TXZ0603. Feel free to add me if you like maybe we will shoot each other in the games or something

I play PS4 off line only...I play GTA V here and there, played it just this morning for a few minutes....

I had my older boy do all the missions so I can go around creating havoc.

...a while back I tried out the neighbour's VR headset with some sort of light saber game, I was sweating by the time I was done playing...I may look into getting this for myself, might be a good cardio thing...

I bought Ride 4 for my PS4 and it is not an easy game to play at all....

You can work your way up to get a Hayabusa but I'll tell ya, it sure ain't the easiest thing to get...you are expected to be exactly precise in everything you do in this game...apexing, accelerating all have to be done to a science...

There are several bikes you can get once you qualify but qualifying is a real chore.

I bought Ride 4 for my PS4 and it is not an easy game to play at all....

You can work your way up to get a Hayabusa but I'll tell ya, it sure ain't the easiest thing to get...you are expected to be exactly precise in everything you do in this game...apexing, accelerating all have to be done to a science...

There are several bikes you can get once you qualify but qualifying is a real chore.
I was looking into this one but watched the gameplay on youtube and was not very impressed. Might get it anyways but we will see. I don't game too much maybe 15 min here or there.

I was looking into this one but watched the gameplay on youtube and was not very impressed. Might get it anyways but we will see. I don't game too much maybe 15 min here or there.
I'm about the same as far as game time goes...but have zero skills.

My older lad who has vast gaming skills found Ride 4 to be a real challenge, he didn't get past the first level.

I don't know who they designed this game for but they must have serious skills.

I Have a PS4 and got my yearly online account going but last few month I been upgrading my PC adding new monitor new power source new card etc. I been online gaming on Call of duty modern warefare on 144hz for now and omg my skill level improved massively from 60hz to 144hz next I will try 240 hz soon. but I stop playing ps4 for now until ps5 but I am sure having a lot of fun on my PC lately. I used to PC all the time and stop playing PC when Quake 1 clan arena died out like 2010 , since then ps4 now I am back on PC for now. I like how Modern warefare has XBOX-PS4-PC all playing at once.

Back