Any problems because of the rockslide?

No problems, 129 is closed at one end, but you can run the dragon all the way to the overlook, it actually made it better i think because you do not have to worry about your everyday traffic going thru there at the moment.

No problems, 129 is closed at one end, but you can run the dragon all the way to the overlook, it actually made it better i think because you do not have to worry about your everyday traffic going thru there at the moment.

+1:thumbsup:

I actualy had a better time after the slide than the past couple year before! :laugh:

LOTS less traffic and the LEO's seemed to be cool as long as you weren't blazing saddles!:poke: :beerchug:

If you're ever going to ride the Dragon, now is the time to do it. There aren't any surprises with the LEO's and there's very little non-motorcycle traffic.

Its really funny to know that alot of people think that the gap is still closed due to the CNN video they saw over 2 months ago. I know people that had canceled ther trip without knowing the facts. Or maybe they just didnt have the balls to ride the Dragon and used that as thier excuse!

So you cant get to the Dragon from the Foothills parkway or not? I m going down Thurs and am staying in Townend.

Back