Any pictures of gen 2 with shorter gsxr swingarm?

Tb3

Registered
Just curious is all. Probably won’t ever do it. Just interested in seeing a profile pic with the shorter gsxr swingarm that supposedly bolts right up.
Thanks!

Uh oh...maybe I’m confused then. If you don’t know anything about it then maybe I’m wrong. I thought for sure I had read on this site before there was a certain years stock gsxr swingarm that was a direct bolt on to the Busa and was a inch shorter, therefore improving handling

Uh oh...maybe I’m confused then. If you don’t know anything about it then maybe I’m wrong. I thought for sure I had read on this site before there was a certain years stock gsxr swingarm that was a direct bolt on to the Busa and therefore it was a inch shorter, improving handling
Improving handling?? How? by making it turn quicker . . . but is it sacrificing stability at high speed?

Found the thread from 2010 but there’s no pics.
Hell I don’t even know for sure about the handling thing. It’s 15 degrees outside. Can’t I be bored and snuggled up by the fire and wonder odd things about my Busa that I wish I was riding right now?:D

Last edited:

with a couple of pics

The Gen 2s look odd enough with the stock swingarm, I could only imagine it shorter, that rear end would stick out a mile behind you, even the Gen 1 (depicted in that link) looks funny with a shortened swingarm.

If you did a shortened GSXR tail conversion is might be ok..

Improving handling?? How? by making it turn quicker . . . but is it sacrificing stability at high speed?
The original radbusa had an arm that was an inch shorter for better handling on the track. From what I remember of what I read on it it would sacrifice some stability at top speed runs and that's why I only read people using shorter arm fir track riding.

@Tb3

do you want to make the busa to an untamed horse, that only rises in front ?

the shorter the swingarm, the more you get an "observatory to watch the sky".

Back