Any pictures of gen 2 with shorter gsxr swingarm?

Tb3

Registered
Just curious is all. Probably won’t ever do it. Just interested in seeing a profile pic with the shorter gsxr swingarm that supposedly bolts right up.
Thanks!

Tb3

Registered
Uh oh...maybe I’m confused then. If you don’t know anything about it then maybe I’m wrong. I thought for sure I had read on this site before there was a certain years stock gsxr swingarm that was a direct bolt on to the Busa and was a inch shorter, therefore improving handling

Kiwi Rider

Registered
Uh oh...maybe I’m confused then. If you don’t know anything about it then maybe I’m wrong. I thought for sure I had read on this site before there was a certain years stock gsxr swingarm that was a direct bolt on to the Busa and therefore it was a inch shorter, improving handling
Improving handling?? How? by making it turn quicker . . . but is it sacrificing stability at high speed?

Tb3

Registered
Found the thread from 2010 but there’s no pics.
Hell I don’t even know for sure about the handling thing. It’s 15 degrees outside. Can’t I be bored and snuggled up by the fire and wonder odd things about my Busa that I wish I was riding right now?:D

Odin

Registered

with a couple of pics

Yellow09

Registered
The Gen 2s look odd enough with the stock swingarm, I could only imagine it shorter, that rear end would stick out a mile behind you, even the Gen 1 (depicted in that link) looks funny with a shortened swingarm.

If you did a shortened GSXR tail conversion is might be ok..

Dopey

Registered
Improving handling?? How? by making it turn quicker . . . but is it sacrificing stability at high speed?
The original radbusa had an arm that was an inch shorter for better handling on the track. From what I remember of what I read on it it would sacrifice some stability at top speed runs and that's why I only read people using shorter arm fir track riding.

Berlin Germany

Registered
@Tb3

do you want to make the busa to an untamed horse, that only rises in front ?

the shorter the swingarm, the more you get an "observatory to watch the sky".

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew turner