Any PhotoShop Guru's out there?

meangene21

Registered
I am looking to see what an extended swing arm would look like on my bike. I can send a pick of the bike and the arm....

That is pretty general... Swingarm extensions aftermarket swingarms ???

Here are some of the members rides start at the last page and work you way to the front pretty old thread but more than a few stretched arms, extensions and after market arms there..https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/53651-busa-owner-s-gallery-47.html

Our current photo shop guru is making great progress with his photo shop skills but I am not sure if he will deliver a very detailed image of exactly what you are looking for :whistle:

:laugh:

I have the swing arm.. I was hoping someone could drop it on my bike. With the paint job of my bike I am very worried that the arm would not look good...

I have the swing arm.. I was hoping someone could drop it on my bike. With the paint job of my bike I am very worried that the arm would not look good...

upload your pics but it is better to powder coat than paint a swingarm even if the paint matching is a little off. Paint usually will not hold up well on the swingarm because of the abuse it takes.

Back