Any opinions on Yanashiki bolt ons?

HT_USMC

Registered
I'm looking for some feedback on the Yanashiki bolt-on's. If you've had them, heard them, or heard about them, post up.

I'm trying to work some mojo with the insurance adjuster to get the bike fixed up with a few upgrades. The pair of Yana bolt ons cost the same as the single pipe that I need so I figured I'd check you all.

beerchug.gif

No feedback on those, but I just got the Tsukigi bolt ons from Greg at HPC and they sound and look awesome! The price is the best part. $320 shipped for a pair of polished aluminum! He has a thread about them here in bike related subjects.

(GSXcite @ Feb. 11 2007,22:39) No feedback on those, but I just got the Tsukigi bolt ons from Greg at HPC and they sound and look awesome! The price is the best part. $320 shipped for a pair of polished aluminum! He has a thread about them here in bike related subjects.
+1 heard a lot of good things about them.

I've wondered about those myself. I see them on ebay all the time. $250 to $300 new. I dont know how they sound though.

(GSXcite @ Feb. 11 2007,22:39) No feedback on those, but I just got the Tsukigi bolt ons from Greg at HPC and they sound and look awesome! The price is the best part. $320 shipped for a pair of polished aluminum! He has a thread about them here in bike related subjects.
Got any contact info? You've got my interest

(HT_USMC @ Feb. 12 2007,02:13)
Got any contact info?  You've got my interest
PM Greg on here....his screen name is GPW

(HT_USMC @ Feb. 12 2007,00:13)
Got any contact info?  You've got my interest
Thanks for the heads up guys....
beerchug.gif
Give me a ring at the shop: 301-473-9191. I will set you right up...

Greg

Back