Any one looking for leathers.

Hi. I an looking for a suite. I have looked at Heroic and talked to Tod the owner. I think they are the best. I bough a pair of Held Titan gloves they just do mot fit my hands rite. Tod told me that he can make me a custom pair that will fit good. Tod was very good to talk to. They also do repairs too. So if anyone is looking or needs repairs give them a call at 718-701-5904.

Hi. I an looking for a suite. I have looked at Heroic and talked to Tod the owner. I think they are the best. I bough a pair of Held Titan gloves they just do mot fit my hands rite. Tod told me that he can make me a custom pair that will fit good. Tod was very good to talk to. They also do repairs too. So if anyone is looking or needs repairs give them a call at 718-701-5904.
HI c10. He can make them out cow hide, cow and kangaroo and all kangaroo. the all kangaroo is up to 4 lbs lighter than all cow hide. They also use stingray hide where need they say the stingray slides like ball bearings if you test your leathers. You never crsh, you just test your leathers.

Not to through anyone off the guy you recommended... But if anyone is considering leathers from Route 21. I just got a set. I asked they be made of a thinner leather. They fit well. They're light and comfortable. They look to be well made. And nice for the price. About a third or less of what other fitted leathers I looked into cost. Time will tell how they hold up. I think they'll be fine...

Not to through anyone off the guy you recommended... But if anyone is considering leathers from Route 21. I just got a set. I asked they be made of a thinner leather. They fit well. They're light and comfortable. They look to be well made. And nice for the price. About a third or less of what other fitted leathers I looked into cost. Time will tell how they hold up. I think they'll be fine...
Hi The prices looked good that is for sure. Could you weight them please as the one I looked at weighted 8 lbs. They are a lot of $ at $2,350.00 + $100.00 for a back protector CE 2 rated. I am trying to get my weight to 150 lbs fully suited and bike at 450 lbs.

Hi The prices looked good that is for sure. Could you weight them please as the one I looked at weighted 8 lbs. They are a lot of $ at $2,350.00 + $100.00 for a back protector CE 2 rated. I am trying to get my weight to 150 lbs fully suited and bike at 450 lbs.
Sure I can do that. Just got back from the track. Raced yesterday. Rained out today. Pouring here and they're in the trailer. When the rain lets up I'll get them out. And get back to you later today.

Hi. THANK YOU again. I was 5-7 150lbs. At 70 now maybe 5-61/2 still 150. I am trying to get back to 130lbs the weight I was when I was in the 1st cav 1966.
We're the same age. When I got out of the service I weighed about 40lbs more and was at least an inch taller. Good to see another old guy out there doing it. Hope this some help. I was tired of how the off the rack leathers fit. I looked into Vanson and Bates. Both over $1500. A friend told me about Route 21. I'm happy with them. The race I was at yesterday included a seprate bike race with 3 classes. Pretty good turn out for it. Saw 6 or so other guys wearing these. I only got to talk to two of them about the leathers. They didn't have any complaints either...

Hi. I have seen ads but I do not have there phone number. I have wanted to look into them.

Hi. I have seen ads but I do not have there phone number. I have wanted to look into them.
I posted the link to their wed site and phone number just this afternoon. I got mine in September of 2019. I run ever weekend at one of three tracks during the Summer. Mine are still holding up fine... I have several friends that have them as well. I haven't heard of any problems. Watching the big races on YouTube you see a lot of guys wearing them.

I wanted a one piece suit , but ended up I had to get a 2 piece suit oversize Dainese eu 64 + , and then also recently scored a Alpine Stars eu 64 jacket . Next time I think a custom 1 piece , but not many Aussie stores want to make it .

Back