ANY ONE HAVE A LOW RPM STUMBLE?

ratedpg89

Registered
HAVE NOTICED THAT I HAVE A STUMBLE ABOUR 2500-3500 . FEELS LIKE IF IT WAS A CARBED BIKE IT WAS JETTED TO RICH.LIKE ITS LOADING UP. CLEARS OUT AT 3500RPM AFTER THAT ITS FINE. DIDNT SEEM TO NOTICE IT TILL AFTER I PUT ON MY YOSH BOLT ONS. DIDNT THINK THAT THEY SHOULD CHANGE ANYTHING ? ANY IDEAS? WOULD A TRE HELP ? FROM WHAT I READ THEY GET RID OF THE TIMING RETARD. WHICH IT SORT OF FEELS LIKE, IF I CAN REMEMBER BACK TO MY CARBED MUSTANG DAYS. OR DO I BITE THE BULLET AND GET A POWER COMMANDER? ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT THANKS GUYS

Does it lug around town? If so bite the bullet. It shouldn't do it with just slip-ons, but my 4-1 yosh is horrible at low load/rpm's. If you're gonna do more modding, a PC is the way to go.

<!--EDIT|Mr Brown
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117616566 -->

i have yoshi bolt-ons, but my bike runs fine. possibly bad gas?
rock.gif

Try a TRE if you dont have one. It should take care of your stuble problem.

i developed a stumble right off idle after installing my two brothers carbon slip on's,,well it mostly does it when i try to blip the throttle to down shift,,makes it a pain sometimes

Check your idle... and your throtle position sensor!! Sorting them out should sort your problems!! And, no... with your mods... I dont think you need a PC3!! And the TRE... well thats your option!! If you do choose to put in a TRE ... I suggest no other than Ivan's Smart TRE

Had a off idle stumble when bliping the throttle, later on found out the problem was my make shift plug i put in the airbox after i did my pair mod fell out. ( the hole on the bottom end of the airbox) put the correct size bolt and stumble went away.. The stumble was only once in a great while when cold? it could've been that.. all i know its Gone!

Back