any one from long island

there's a few of us around :thumbsup:

I see tons out east here, just saw 2 riding with 2 HDs this past weekend. Seems I'm always in the truck when I see another one though :banghead:

I dont often make it that far west or south on the bike. Seems most of the ones I see are making the trip to Claudio's in Greenport then sitting in the traffic :laugh:

I grew up their in north Shirley near William floyd parkway and 495 smith point beach is nice about now. but Im in ohio now miss the ocean

trip to greenport sounds like a nice ride.

its nice during the week but weekends are packed with tourists and morons (usually the same car :whistle: )

Also enforcement is a little stronger on the weekends for more spirited fun :laugh:

You should do a ride to Sag Harbor, then Ferry to Shelter Island, and back through the North Fork. Majors Path and Sag/North Sea Tpk in Southampton are decent roads. Like Zuk said though, either early morning or mid-week to miss the "stupid" on the road.

There were quite a few LI Busa riders I've done rides out here with, but I don't know where they went. I'd love to join ya, but the knobbies don't handle asphalt well!

You should do a ride to Sag Harbor, then Ferry to Shelter Island, and back through the North Fork. Majors Path and Sag/North Sea Tpk in Southampton are decent roads. Like Zuk said though, either early morning or mid-week to miss the "stupid" on the road.

There were quite a few LI Busa riders I've done rides out here with, but I don't know where they went. I'd love to join ya, but the knobbies don't handle asphalt well!

Would be great to see ya again.... maybe one of those sag harbor bagel runs or meet up over on Shelter Island. Alison has been working at the camp over there.

We've made that run a few times, definitely not a peak of the day kinda run on the weekends, but can at times lead to some amazing car viewing :whistle:

Back