Any of you guys or gals drag race?

Bently

Registered
And if you do what's your best time and what mods do you have? I raced my 12 last year and ran a best of 9.86 at 144. I'm 210 without gear.

why yes I do...

9:68 @ 144mph
1:51 60 foot time
I'm 210 suited.

02 busa lowered, full yosh, k&n, PC3R, and RC component rims.
But I sold it this december and bought a 1000. we'll see if it was a good move..

why yes I do...

I'm 210 suited.

But I sold it this december and bought a 1000. we'll see if it was a good move..
you never told me you sold your busie!!!
mad.gif

oh well, howz the gixxr1000 doin fer ya??
smile.gif

why yes I do...

I'm 210 suited.

you never told me you sold your busie!!!  
mad.gif

oh well, howz the gixxr1000 doin fer ya??
smile.gif
Yeah
got a strange hair up my butt...

Haven't ridden the 1000 yet. it's in florida at my buddys house waiting for my arrival during bike week.

What rpm are you launching at? I can't get my 60 feet times down...

I'll tell ya it is very addicting! I only got to run once as the track was very busy that day but as soon as you return for your tag you wanna go again. I messed up on my only run and still did 11.1 @ 136mph FUN FUN FUN!

Attachments

• dragday.psd
    228.7 KB · Views: 123
Yeah dragging is fun and it's really you against the clock...We only have an 1/8 track here and I can't do any better that 6.84 but I do weigh 250 without gear...My problem is the 60ft time and the proper launch rpm...

I have not hit the drags for some time. However i am going to hit it again in Florida 1/26/03.

I'll tell ya it is very addicting! I only got to run once as the track was very busy that day but as soon as you return for your tag you wanna go again. I messed up on my only run and still did   11.1 @ 136mph  FUN FUN FUN!
It's truly addicting Kent. I get the shakes and the adrenaline get's going and I've made over 1000 passes down the track, It doesn't matter how many runs I've made that day I'm still excited every time..

and STUNNAH all you need is seat time man. It will come to you. just keep going to the track as much as you can. If you go on a test and tune only day you are sure to get 10 or more runs in one day..

cache, my buddy who has a 2002 Busa launches at 1500 to 1800 rpms also and his best 60 foot is a 1.61 and he ran a 9.89 at 142, All stock except a front strap and redline oil, 1400 miles on the bike. He weighs 210 - 215 without gear.

We always go on test and tune night and we run all we want to...However, I've only been like on four or five outtings...

Back