Any nice used v&h or yoshimura slip ons out there?

Tb3

Registered
I'm probabky going to be getting back on a busa again soon. Ive regretted selling mine ever since last fall. I'm gonna buy a new one.
I'm just putting my feelers out there now for a super nice un-damaged set of yoshimura or vance and hines slip ons. May even be interested in the v&h header if somebody has a nice one they want to get rid of. Like a moron I sold the one I had got from c10.
Let me know, thanks!

greg3852

Registered
The bumps on the bottom look worse than they are. I didn’t even know they were there. Muffler is shorter than most by a couple inches. It is quiet when you want but loud when you get on it.

Tb3

Registered
Man ya should of kept the header.
I know:sad:
I sold it to the guy that bought my busa. I told him about the header when he showed up for the busa and he had the extra cash and paid me what I paid you. I figured if I buy another busa it'd be a gen 3, but obviously we still have no gen 3:sad:

Tb3

Registered
Im thinking we should all just get together and let v&h know how many of us are looking for one of those headers
If I don't come up with something before hand I will be all in for that

The bumps on the bottom look worse than they are. I didn’t even know they were there. Muffler is shorter than most by a couple inches. It is quiet when you want but loud when you get on it.

View attachment 1601679

View attachment 1601680
I am looking for the duals. I know the single is better, but I prefer the look and sound of the duals.

Tb3

Registered
Crazyness.
Surely they will tool back up and make some more?
The same hayabusa is still in the show rooms

mabupa

Registered
Are there no available options for a aftermarket dual header anymore? (gen 2)
Delkevic has a gen1 option that could probably be adapted to a gen2. I wish I would’ve kept that header, instead of selling it to @c10. LOL! Now we are all wishing they were still available. I gave up and just decided to leave my single full R77 and let frank do a dyno tune.

ottafish

Registered
I know I'm probably going to get told off, but I've just outlaid some hard earned for the new blackwidow ultra lightweight dual header from the UK.
Ill be fitting it up in the next few weeks and when finished she's in for a dyno run.

Tb3

Registered
I know I'm probably going to get told off, but I've just outlaid some hard earned for the new blackwidow ultra lightweight dual header from the UK.
Ill be fitting it up in the next few weeks and when finished she's in for a dyno run.
I just did a quick search on their site and found the one for $560. I'll be keeping a eye out for your comments on it

mabupa

Registered
I read a post here about a guy ordering one and it wouldn’t accept the R77s due to pipe being same diameter. It was taken to a shop to “open the ends up” and one split in the process. I think @c10 offered some advise on that thread, but not 100% sure.

Tb3

Registered
Tommorow is looking like I may be back in the saddle again (fingers crossed). I've been doing a bunch of back and forth between the yoshi r77s and the vance hines cs1 set up like I had. Comes down to looks really. Leaning towards the v&h. Will prolly buy new. Best deal I've found new is on ebay

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernie