Any MODs This Month?

Hmm
new marble entry way
new fireplace treatment (Mrs wants the same marble there now)
New carpet,
new skylights
all new paint

plug in battery tender... gonna be a long winter..

I'm modded to the point where it's barely streetable, and I've done all the small dollar things I can do. My only options after this year are turbo or big motor/big shot. Either way it's gonna cost me.....:banghead:

Not much this month....yet (it's still early and UPS hasn't arrived) :laugh:

Last month was busy! :thumbsup:

Next month the snow should be going and a few days will be nice enough to get a ride in! :beerchug:

Mods list:
Strap, quick release tank pins, clear double bubble, R6 throttle tube, triple tree cover, shift light, air shifter, thinner head gasket, ported head, sidewinder, PC3, launchmaster, 16/44, carbon seat, dry kit, big box mod, no air filter, 0-6 arm with bottle bracket, undertail, chrome wheels and arm, polished frame. I think that's it......

Live in a town of under 10k, somebody would see my bike getting stolen. Trust me, these people have nothing better to do........
I'm paranoid, and if had nothing better to do to my bike I'd get an alarm system, especially since I plan on traveling alot more this season. Just bought a 139db airhorn... tryin to figure out how to rig up a system using it.. Just saw your MOD list... How about switchbacks and a Speedohealer?

Last edited:
Airhorn shouldn't be too hard to rig...
I moved here from LA, if I still lived in the city I would have an alarm for sure.
What are switchbacks?

Put a 12 v plug to charge my phone, put my yellow box on to correct the speedo, has been sitting in the closet for about 7 months :laugh: probably be another 7 before I calibrate it :rofl:

Interesting, but not for me. Bike is barely streetable (has a plate and that's about all that legal) and seldom ridden on the street.

I'm in the middle of wiring up red led lights in the fairings but its been too cold to finish. I've also got pair valve blockoffs sitting here, short stacks on the way here, and two days ago I won a suzuki carbon fiber accent kit for the girl on ebay which should be on its way monday. If I had a better heater out in my shed, I'd be sleeping out there right now.:laugh:

put my yellow box on to correct the speedo, has been sitting in the closet for about 7 months :laugh: probably be another 7 before I calibrate it :rofl:
7 months?! Man, I thought I was lazy...

Interesting, but not for me. Bike is barely streetable (has a plate and that's about all that legal) and seldom ridden on the street.
O ok... forget the alarm and other stuff I said, just get an enclosed trailer. Thought u were a street rider sorry.

Last edited:
7 months?! Man, I thought I was lazy...

O ok... forget the alarm and other stuff I said, just get an enclosed trailer. Thought u were a street rider sorry.
Enclosed trailer is definitely on the list. I love street riding, I have found out however it is impossible to have a bike that is good at drag racing and street riding. You simply end up with a bike that doesn't do either one very well. I will have a 2nd bike for the street by this time next year I hope.

Enclosed trailer is definitely on the list. I love street riding, I have found out however it is impossible to have a bike that is good at drag racing and street riding. You simply end up with a bike that doesn't do either one very well. I will have a 2nd bike for the street by this time next year I hope.

I think ZZR1200 still has his 03 Busa for sale - he's only 25 miles from me. I'm just saying.... :whistle:

no you know thats bs. Just slap some wheelie bars and a delay box,and auto shifter on it when you goto the track!:rofl::poke:

I think ZZR1200 still has his 03 Busa for sale - he's only 25 miles from me. I'm just saying.... :whistle:
I would have another Busa in a heartbeat. Unfortunately I have yet to convince the Financial Minister that it is a need, rather than a want.......
I will be resubmitting my application later this spring when she has her hormones and shape back....:rofl:

Shorty levers, Braided brake lines, tires and a lot of powder coat. Don't know if I want to shorten my exhaust can yet.

Well you know alotta James Bond type stuff. If I tell you I would have to kill you:laugh::laugh:
The 1st thing I up graded the brakes with Galfer products
stainless braided lines, brake and clutch. Wave rotors and pads. FP Tactical bifold levers thnx Pashnit (Tim)
Airtech 6" extended street tail going 8" over on the wheelbase
ceramic wheel bearings
wideband O2/data logger
Penske rear shock
and hopefully next month getting it on the dyno for a custom tune.

Last edited:
Back