Any MODs This Month?

MikeSomething

Registered
Hey, I was just wondering what you guys were up to these days w/ your bikes? Any modding going on? Do tell...

The past couple of months now I've done:

PAIR Valve Blockoff
Small Airbox MOD
R6 Throttle
New Stock Front Fender
Mirror Blockoffs

I currently just purchased:

Mint Cond. RH Fairing -Thanks Dragracer237!
SpeedoHealer & RoadLok -Thanks Bamatitan!
ClearAlt Front Blinker Lenses -Thanks Pashnit!

Once everything I just got is rounded up from the post office, I'll slap em on.

Last edited:
I pick my bike up from the shop tommorow, got her first round of mods done. New Two Brothers exhaust, gel seat, undertail eliminator, and lowered 1.5 inchs. Next will be some powdercoating and other black accessories.

Trying to stock up parts.
Only got a puig db windscreen and lowered kickstand so far.
Looking to buy arm tail and wheels before too much longer. Along with a few more perormance mods like a tune and tuning device, dmc filter, dry n2o setup, and short stacks
Posted via Mobile Device

Trying to stock up parts.
Only got a puig db windscreen and lowered kickstand so far.
Looking to buy arm tail and wheels before too much longer. Along with a few more perormance mods like a tune and tuning device, dmc filter, dry n2o setup, and short stacks
Posted via Mobile Device
The short stacks are floating around eBay for cheap. Did you check out the ECUFlash setup from "BoostBySmith"? Looks like it'll do the job man. My friend has a orange Busa he wants to sell and it has an airshifter and dry setup on it, I'll see if I can get him to part it out to u for cheap if u want. He's lazy and doesn't wanna disconnect everything, you know how that goes...
:beerchug:

Last edited:
Ive got Pair valve block offs waiting, i need to figure out why the rear brake wont bleed, need to get new axel nuts for the 240 arm, current ones are scratched and rounded a bit, find a 38mm socket to not repeat that problem. I need to figure out if im missing a spacer in the rear wheel, tighen it down to much and it wont spin free. I got a few LED's out to replace and add more, lower the front end, new links for the rear. WOW, i really need to start on this stuff, didnt seem like so much until i wrote it all down. I swear my bike isnt a pile of junk, sure sounds like it tho

Last edited:
FastFrog, I feel your pain on the axel nut... I've been using a giant adjustable, and the nut doesn't look to great these days. The PAIR blockoffs aren't to bad if you got an hour of free time to kill... Good luck man!!

PAIR removal, Yosh TRS, and Bazzaz Z-AFM go on tomor.....eeerrr later today.

Bye Bye slip-ons

hmfsli10.jpg

Been busy,

Heli bar's
Spaced upper triple clamp to lower
Rear lowering link's
New renthal grip's
New hump without grabar mod

Now for a single side exhaust and HID lighting:whistle:

Busa
Braided clutch and rear brake lines (fronts already done)

R6
LSL sliders
Gregg's Custom flushmount signals
Gregg's custom fender eliminator
CustomLED integrated tail light

Been a slow winter

I have a set of Black Calipers I want to swap out for the Gold ones but just havent gotten around to doing it, Been doing Mods on the house and Garage. :laugh:

Getting my house ready to sell and buying a new house.

As far as the Busa, I just replaced my billet grips with factory grips. Now working on throwing some LED's throughout the bike. Thinking about a sound system with an amp and speakers in the dash panels.

Cutting my used CF scorpion cans down today. Already installed a Puig windscreen and a throttlemeister.

On deck, but won't happen for a bit, are new tires (PP2CT's), chain/sprockets (+2 in rear), a speedohealer, and clear turn signals. Also need to change the oil and check valve lash. It's 15F outside and my garage isn't heated that well, so I'll wait for a bit.

Bike is completely torn apart for painting in the garage...modifying the garage to get it ready for painting..including my new Eaton Compressor that has to have a 220 outlet...also getting different wheels and titanium muffler from Brocks...Any more and the wife will not be a happy camper:whistle:2hip

Last edited:
Repainting the sides, nose and a new tail. Already put an R6 throttle tube on and slid the forks thru the triple cover. Got fully adjustable dogbones waiting to replace my 3 holes and led's waiting to go on. Got a new rear sprocket on the way
Still need cams, a progressive nitrous controller, starter assembly, exhaust megaphone and a new rear tire.
Two months and counting down.......

Back