Any member ride through the mountains from Denver...need some saddle time

sticky6

Registered
Got my busa last week and went out east for a nice breakfast. I was wondering if anyone here in Denver takes trips out to the mountains regularly? I need some saddle time on my busa and get to know her around corners etc. And also to pick your brain about some skills, maintenance etc.

I,m in the C470 and Bowles area also, I ride Deer creek canyon, 285, Morrison to Evergreen , Us 40, for my close to home rides.

I,m at C470 and Bowles, Deer creek canyon, Us40, 285, Morrison to Evergreen are my close to home rides

Last edited:
Morning. I thought this thread died already. Nice to know. Me and Nutz will be riding to Winter Park one morning before the cold hits so it might be at the end of September or early October. I just changed my handlebars so I gota test her around corners. I'm still practicing my cornering skills and slowly chipping away at my chicken strips.

You guys are welcome to join us if you want. I got two other non-busa owner buddies coming too. Big breakfast in Winter Park and then back down the way we came. I chose that road because 40 has some sick turns.

I have to keep my rides 4hrs or so because I'm a married man etc etc etc you know how it goes. This will be a longer ride though. Let us know. You guys can PM me your numbers. I'm still learning how to lean all the way in corners so you guys can go fast and we can just meet up a few miles down the road, no need to wait for my slow ass.

when i get back to the states i will ride with you, ive ridden with nutz a few times, hes a good dude, but has a few nutz loose

Back