Any Interest in Group Buy for Tobin Seats?

V-Max 2 Busa

Registered
Would anyone else would be interested in a group buy on Tobin seats? Last time I think he asked for 10 or 12 commitments to buy and gave us free kanji embroidery or 25 bucks off. I need a new one for my new replacement Busa, anyone else? Thought I'd check and see if there is an interest before contacting Tobin.

72.jpg

Last edited:
why not contact the actual place that does the work and see if they will do a group buy? I am betting they can do a better price than a reseller.

why not contact the actual place that does the work and see if they will do a group buy? I am betting they can do a better price than a reseller.

Basically because I tend to be a loyal customer as long as I recieve quality service & product, I don't drift any way the wind blows just to save a couple bucks.

Basically because I tend to be a loyal customer as long as I recieve quality service & product, I don't drift any way the wind blows just to save a couple bucks.

use some logic here.

You sent a seat to Tobin

He carried it to Lee at New Image

Lee performed the work.

Lee hands the seat to Tobin

Tobin sends the seat back to you

So is the service you are so happy with: the seat being modded or Tobin handling it?

I mean if it makes you so happy to have Tobin touch your seat. I can drive to his house when your seat arrives and see if I can get video of him touching your seat for an extra fee. He isn't really that far away.

Last edited:
I have an extra front seat, need to do the tobin sometime, so sure I'm in :cool: price depending of course :whistle:

Back