Any insurance adjustors/lawyersbodyshoppeople here?

Yeah, she got checked out at the hospital and just had some muscle strain. Hopefully I hear from the insurance guy about what they are going to do today. They did give me the option of where to have it it fixed, and im having the dealership we bought it at fix it. I think that its gonna be whether the damage made it to the suspension or not that is gonna determine whether or not they total it or not...if it didnt make it to the rear suspension, they will probably fix it. We'll see.

Well the latest update: they say the car is repairable. I explained to them that if i drive it and anything feels the lest bit off when they are done with it and im not going to accept it. I also explained to them that i WILL be expecting them to give me a cash settlement for the lost resale value of the car. They didnt seem to have an issue with either of my "requests". We'll see what develops.

Thats what I suspected as well. I still do. I think once the body shop gets it they are gonna tell them about the damages the adjustor didnt spot and just decide to total it.

I think that its gonna be whether the damage made it to the suspension or not that is gonna determine whether or not they total it or not...if it didnt make it to the rear suspension, they will probably fix it. We'll see.[/QUOTE]

on one of those pics, it looked like the damage went past the upper shock mount. do you have gap insurance just in case?

Back