Any info on Rod?

I too would love to hear how Rod is doing. I wanted drooled over and wanted his bike so bad. Had the oportunity to from a fella in canada. It just needs way way to much work to get it rolling properly again for my liking. (wallets liking).

Yikes on the mini Gix. They can be scarry as hell.

Postal was in touch with him but he hasn't been around here for a while either. He was involved with the sale of the bike with the family as well.

This place and YouTube (mainly because of this place) are the only social media I have, if anyone hears anything please post up. RSD is another one I've been wondering about as well.

This place and YouTube (mainly because of this place) are the only social media I have, if anyone hears anything please post up. RSD is another one I've been wondering about as well.

Yeah haven’t heard from that Ole Bald Bastid Rubbah in quite a while...... Hope everything is ok with him

I sold RSD some corbin seats for him to ride with girlfriend #7 or 8 (?) a few years ago. Wonder if he ended up doing some time travel into the future on his badass fat tire, turbo bike.

Remember Rod I think it was? He was a body builder that had the wide tire blue Busa. Would like to hear about how he’s doing these days. Was wondering if he’s improved since the stroke.
I’ll never forget bigrod’s Story and that beautiful bike. There is several members that haven’t been active lately.

Back