Any good motorcycle dash cams?

BusaBenny

Registered
Hello. Was wondering if there are any good options out there. When I ride locally I have my GoPro on my helmet but the battery life won’t last the whole trip sometimes. Garmin has a mini dash cam that would be perfect but it’s not waterproof. Any help is appreciated.

Hello. Was wondering if there are any good options out there. When I ride locally I have my GoPro on my helmet but the battery life won’t last the whole trip sometimes. Garmin has a mini dash cam that would be perfect but it’s not waterproof. Any help is appreciated.

You can get bike power for your gopro. Its about $125 and works great. If you use the phone ap you can also record to the cloud storage to get mote time. Also the Gp7 & gp8 have loop mode so they can run full ride if something happens you can tell it to save it. Better than most dash cams i have seen.

You can get bike power for your gopro. Its about $125 and works great. If you use the phone ap you can also record to the cloud storage to get mote time. Also the Gp7 & gp8 have loop mode so they can run full ride if something happens you can tell it to save it. Better than most dash cams i have seen.
What is bike power? I googled it but didn’t find anything. Thanks

Look here: 3BR Powersports | Baryl Power Ports | Power Sport Vehicles - Snowmobile, Motorcycle, Adventure Bike, Cruiser, ATV Also, this is a good dash cam if you just want to go that way:

Here is a video from the gp8 with bike power:

This is my setup:
200524 GoPro7&8 01.jpg
GoPro 8 Mount 02.jpg

@mabupa was doing a review awhile back not sure if he finished his write up but he had a couple choices

Back