Any Good LED Headlights? H7 - 9005

SSGT_B

Registered
So I’ve been pouring over old threads trying to find a good led light. Anything more recent or great quality that y’all have used on gen1? Currently have a hid low and stock high and they suck.

I also been wondering whats a good long lasting LED light? I had bought a few on my other bike but they kept going out at about 6 month of riding. so I want to make sure I get some real good LEd lights for my busa. since I do 90% night driving . I go in to work at 5am and I get off at 5pm and doing 250 miles a week all in the night.

I just put one of these in Lucy. Had to get creative to get it to latch in, but I feel it’s just as bright as an HID. I don’t know of the longevity of it yet. But I’ve used many bulbs from this site and I’ve never had a problem with them.

I just upgraded the stock halogen to philips ultinon pro 6000 led-h7 and a novasight H9 for highs...and then took her on a night ride to test.....oh Jesus the difference is incredible ...and nobody flashed me. Before i could barely see with the lows but today it was amazing.
Because of the stupid adapter suzuki used in the lows had to do a bit of adaptation to make sure the latch held the bulb flush.

I just upgraded the stock halogen to philips ultinon pro 6000 led-h7 and a novasight H9 for highs...and then took her on a night ride to test.....oh Jesus the difference is incredible ...and nobody flashed me. Before i could barely see with the lows but today it was amazing.
Because of the stupid adapter suzuki used in the lows had to do a bit of adaptation to make sure the latch held the bulb flush.

Please could you report on a year's experience?

So I’ve been pouring over old threads trying to find a good led light. Anything more recent or great quality that y’all have used on gen1? Currently have a hid low and stock high and they suck.
You need not to worry about just put on Ditrio LED lights or HYB motorcycle LED lights for your gen1 these two are high in quality along with that dual layered and their colors can be changed as well in HYB led light.

Back