Any golfers?

BusaBret

Almost......
Donating Member
Registered
My son's golf clubs were stolen in the hospital parking deck the night his Grandfather died. These are his replacements. His Xmas present this year.

bag.jpg

driver.jpg

10 degree driver

3wood.jpg

3 wood

hybrid.jpg

21 degree hybrid

irons.jpg

irons 4-gap

wedges.jpg

wedges in 54 & 58 degree

Here is his grandfather dying,and some LOOSER is stealing from him,like he wasn't already robbed to start!
Nice clubs,hopefully the new clubs will always remind him of what he really lost that night....
beerchug.gif

(heavybusa @ Dec. 01 2006,05:45) Get a good pic of his face when he opens that.
Video for sure. If I don't get a strong reaction I am going to be pissed. He had Cleveland TA6 irons before. These are what he said he wanted if he could get any out there.

(brendanp @ Dec. 01 2006,06:00) Here is his grandfather dying,and some LOOSER is stealing from him,like he wasn't already robbed to start!
Nice clubs,hopefully the new clubs will always remind him of what he really lost that night....
beerchug.gif
If our paths ever cross that S.O.B. WILL be left in a bloody heap.
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

(BusaWhipped @ Dec. 01 2006,06:03) Nice.   Will you adopt me?
Sorry! We already have one of my son's friends living with us. That is another story though.

Very nice set of clubs. Sorry about his grandfather.

As for the thiefs bad charma is upon them. They will get theirs.

(BusaBret @ Dec. 01 2006,09:02)
(heavybusa @ Dec. 01 2006,05:45) Get a good pic of his face when he opens that.
Video for sure. If I don't get a strong reaction I am going to be pissed. He had Cleveland TA6 irons before. These are what he said he wanted if he could get any out there.
He just went from a cavalier to a cadillac.

If he isnt impressed kick his a$$.
laugh.gif

I hate the circumstances, but WOW!!!!! Nice bag of Mickelson sticks! He will love the distance!
beerchug.gif

Back