Any golfers out there?

extreemachine

Never Forgotten
Two women are playing golf on a sunny afternoon when one of them slices her shot into a foursome of men. To her horror, one of the men collapses in agony with both hands in his crotch. She runs to him apologizing profusely, explaining that she is a physical therapist and can help ease his pain. "No thanks... just give me a few minutes... I'll be fine..." he replies quietly with his hands still between his legs. Taking it upon herself to help the poor man, she gently undoes the front of his pants and starts massaging his genitals. "Doesn't that feel better?" she asks. "Well... yes... That feels pretty good," he admits. "But my thumb still hurts like hell."

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

One  bright sunny day, two guys are out golfing.  Out of a clear blue sky, a lightning bolt kills them both.  Just two black, crispy, smoldering corpses on the 12th fairway.

The two guys get to the pearly gates and St. Peter says, "Fellas, my apologies.  We accidentally hit the wrong golf course.  You were on Whispering Pines, and we meant to hit Whistling Pines.  Now ordinarily, we would just send you back and wipe your memories, but your bodies are no longer servicable, soooo - we're going to let you decide how you want to go back.  Just take your time, discuss it with each other, and let me know when you are ready."

So, the guys step to the side and discuss it, and in about 5 minutes they tug on St. Peter's robe to get his attention.  He asks what they have come up with, and one of the guys replies, "We've decided to go back as lesbians."

"Lesbians?" asks Peter, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, lesbians." says the guy.

"Why lesbians?" asks Peter.

"Well, we still get to drink beer and chase women --

AND WE GET TO HIT FROM THE RED TEES!"

Back