Any Gamers on here?

Used 2 but I guess I just got old....:laugh: Seems like I never have time 2 sit down and dedicate hours of my time 2 a video game. I've tried a few times and it just doesn't hold my interest like it used 2. Always seem 2 have something else I'd rather be doing, nowadays my PS3 only gets used 4 Blu-rays :rofl:

I used to play online pc games....stuff like Wolfenstein, Soldier of Fortune, etc....got disillusioned with the cheating community. I finally decided if you had to install anti-cheat software on the host server console, it just was not worth it. But yea, now I just play single player sometimes.

I played World of Warcraft for 5 years... finally got away from that, now just console games.

I've got a ps3, ps4, xbox 360, xbox one and a Wii U.
I play all sorts of games but not very often.
I can go weeks and weeks not playing anything and by the time I have a go I've forgotten all the controls for the game.
I'm not even very good at games.:laugh:
Got Rocksmith for the ps4 to try to learn guitar, but not got around to trying it though.
Think I'll have to play more.

Only played a few times online, the last time put me off as one guy had a cheat that turned him invisible.
Can't understand the cheats, who wants to win by cheating you're only fooling yourself.

Got Playstation plus, well worth it as you get a lot of good games to download for free for the price of one game.
Had Xbox gold but i've got to renew it.

Favourite game at the moment Wolfrenstein: The new order.

I play mainly pc games. I have been playing diablo3 and heroes of the storm a lot lately. I also have many other hobbies though that eat up my time. Like gardening, working out, target practice, reloading my shells, and of course my motorcycles. Some where in all that I manage to show up for work.

Been playing Destiny on the PS4 and am hooked.

I got that for Xmas. How is it? Haven't had time to play it yet. I use to play games a lot more. Now its only every now and then. My all time favorite game was Skyrim on the PC. I just beat Mass Effect 2 which I thought was pretty good.

I got that for Xmas. How is it? Haven't had time to play it yet. I use to play games a lot more. Now its only every now and then. My all time favorite game was Skyrim on the PC. I just beat Mass Effect 2 which I thought was pretty good.

Destiny is pretty good... It has a decent story line. The graphics are awesome.

It's a lot of fun if you stick with it. The game comes alive after the campaign. Multiplayer is tough if you are old and slow like me and there is disproportionate skill levels so you get killed alot but that's just incentive to get better gear. One hint, there are supplies scattered about that you will probably ignore during the campaign but don't, you will need them later. Get everything you can and seek out those chests. Make sure you complete all vanguard bounties you can because those vanguard marks get you powerful armor and weapons. There are so many ways to advance but they take a significant time investment. Lastly, the game is the most fun when played with friends toward a common goal. Strike teams, daily and weekly events are a blast. Flat out the best game I've ever played.

playing GTA 5 online ps4. we have 3 ps4 and 2 gta 5 games. Its fun doing missions but it kinda sucks with strangers... they always just try to kill you

ps3 diablo3 battlefield4 cod's ect ect....my online id is chrisjp16407

Used to game a lot, have, but don't use consoles, so I didn't but the new ones (PS4/XBox1), mostly computer games, and pretty much all/only Blizzard games. I don't have time to put into more than those, and really don't have time to put in to those. Been on Warcraft on and off since about 2 weeks after Vanilla launched, have some friends that still play from that time, but I only get a couple of hours a month.

Back