Any Gamers, IDM'ers, noise, glitch electronica listeners...?

O

outtahand

I heard a track on one of the many local college stations today that blew my mind almost as much as the first time I listened to "I Care Because You Do" by Aphex Twin. I called up the radio station and got the info. The dj warned me that it's obscure. No doh? Everything I like is generally obscure (I don't do mainstream much)

Ok, so this genre is called chiptunes because it's made from gameboy music. I likee lots!

Anyway, here's a link to the track Captain Kirk by Super Multifaros.
It's bloopy, thumpy, beaty and just a little bit bad azz rock drum, er... DnB.

A review...
Super Multifaros delivers a ear-wobbling release for all you stupid space harriers out there, loaded with a chippy tune for every occasion...and if you have ever wondered who really invented the phone, the lightbulb and the phonebook you will finally get the true answer here (in Swedish of course, the language of all true answers).

It's tagged as: 00s, 8-bit, bitpop, blip blop, c64, chipcore, electropo, and gameboy sounds
817-grey.gif

:laugh:

now if you had looked, you would see there was no downloading..it is just radio site..

now if you had looked, you would see there was no downloading..it is just radio site..

Ok, thanks, still. I didn't look. To me a computer is a bit of overkill as a radio.

Maybe I have weird tastes in music, but it works for me when I can turn around and sell my used cds for over $100 :moon:

Last edited by a moderator:
Think I will stick with Godsmack... :laugh: (never played gameboy though) :)

I've never played any electronic games, but in the demographic on this board there are usually a number of gamers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your not so mainstream you say?

You own a Busa ( I presume) and belong to H.Org.???

Thats gotta be the farthest thing from mainstream i've seen in a while.:rofl:

Definitly, DEFINITLY not my kinda music.

Last edited:
Back