Any exp. with roaring toys sidearm?

mestona

Registered
I am working on saving up for a pair of C/F wheels and I found BST makes one for single side swingarms. I was wondering if anyone here has a roaring toys side arm and is it lighter than stock? I also saw someware that they come in stock lengths but all I saw was +2" over and I don't want to go any longer than stock... Any ideas?

now I think a stock length with stock size tire and under tail exhaust would be cool. I would be interested in that.

I want light and agile so I am looking for the lightest components possible. The single side rear wheel is almost 1lb lighter than the standard wheel. I won't bother if the swingarm negates that gain. That's why I am asking here if anyone has exp. with the arm, being steel I would think it weighs more than the stocker but I could be wrong.

i cant speak for the aftermarket, but manufacturer single sided setups are heavier than the standard swingarms. i dont think it would be a stretch for the aftermarket to be the same way. the lightest arm would prob be a moly stock length.

So, no considerable weight savings, you sir saved me about $4K, thank you. Now if I can just scrape together the $3200 for the BST's :whistle:

Back