Any else going to Bikes, Blues and BBQ next week?

Hey Shawn is Penguin Ed's in Fayetteville still open? Love that place.

Katie and I are thinking of going back to Eureka Springs next thursday through sunday. Shane, we will let you know if we can make it. We are going to take the Goldwing out for our last big road trip of the year. :beerchug:

Friday after work, I'm riding to Neosho, MO to sleep on the floor or couch at my friends' house. The next morning, we're meeting peeps at Wal-Mart and then riding down to Rogers, AR. where we'll be meeting more people at the Starbucks there.
We're then riding across to Eureka Springs & perhaps on over to the ferry ride on 125 and then back to Neosho for Saturday night.
Sunday, I'm riding back to Kansas City.

I don't always make it down to B4Q, but I always try to make it down to the area. I really love the demo rides and Can-Am will be there this year with the Spyder (I've ridden one, but I'd like to check out the newer models). It's always entertaining seeing so many motorcycle enthusiasts & bikers (notice, they're not the same) together in one place at the same time!!!!!

Jackyll will be playing this year...it would be cool to get to see them, but living in Kansas City & Jesse James Dupree being friends with Johnny Dare, I figure that they'll play here again before long!!!!

Iam thinking about it ???

Goldwing
or
Busa

Last edited:
Back