Any Difference Between 2008 and 2017 Engines?

Turbo Bob

Registered
I threw a rod on my 2008 Busa and was able to pick up a 2017 engine with 75miles on it but am wondering if there are any differences as far as sensors, plugs etc. or if it is a straight forward plug and play?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Difference between 99-01 & 02-07 Electrical? General Bike Related Topics 3
Z Brake pad difference between l2 and l3 Gen II Busa Information 1
W Difference between the Brock’s alien head 2 and the dual ct??? General Bike Related Topics 5
M Difference Between Hayabusa For American Market And European Market? General Bike Related Topics 26
djorgensen3 Difference Between Gen1 And Gen2 Tsukigi Cannon Exhaust General Bike Related Topics 6
Sidebike Difference between 1st & 2nd generation Hayabusa (hope to transfer sidecar) General Bike Related Topics 14
jeremy_283 What's the difference between torque and horsepower? General Bike Related Topics 41
james1300 2001 Busa what is the difference between a TRE VS ATRE? Engine and Performance mods 4
T So I need to have my top end looked at...Big HP difference between a 1300 and 1363? All Motor 13
F What is the difference between brake and rear wheel horsepower? General Bike Related Topics 14
B Frame difference between 03 and 04 Hayabusa? General Bike Related Topics 8
HALLDOGG Difference between the 1300 and 1340?? General Bike Related Topics 8
M Difference between silencers in or out. General Bike Related Topics 8
R Difference of opinions between men & women...too funny but true Videos 20
Stevie Ray Charles Whats the difference between these 2 Power Commanders? General Bike Related Topics 5
JJsBusaRox Can someone tell me the difference between these two??? Gen II Busa Information 15
S Noob question...what is the difference between a GSX1300R and RX? General Bike Related Topics 14
Speed King Difference between PC3 and PC5 General Bike Related Topics 7
IG. Here is a small difference between a brand battery and others General Bike Related Topics 3
Lycan Difference between stock links Random Thoughts 3
full What a difference between my busa... Gen II Busa Information 18
casualdreamer Difference between Canadian and American Specs... General Bike Related Topics 2
TonyMastodon the difference between 30mph and 50mph - MUST SEE Random Thoughts 32
Pop Difference between older/newer Busa. Turbo 5
Evil_keeps_me_young Difference between shinko 03 & 05 General Bike Related Topics 1
Sannosuke Any Difference Between Gen I & Gen II 2 Mirrors? General Bike Related Topics 6
Robot The difference between Purple and Violet Random Thoughts 6
Ban-One difference between R and RZ General Bike Related Topics 13
J'Man Need a new battery, what's the difference between a 12 vs 14? General Bike Related Topics 31
R difference between oem, Ape, FBG cluthes Busa Mods 4
The Big Red One SOTP difference between bolt-ons and full system? General Bike Related Topics 4
CCbusa05 There IS a difference between the 08 and 09 Gen II Busa Information 41
M Difference between -01 and -02 engine ? Busa problems 0
shvl Difference between HID and Hyper Halogen Bulbs? Electrical Mods 36
efiguero Size difference between my old Gixxer and new Busa Gen II Busa Information 6
Italian Trev The difference between Hyper & Super Gen II Busa Information 54
N The difference between PC II and PCIII Engine and Performance mods 8
P DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DYNO AND NO DYNO Dyno Kings 4
N Difference between men and women. Random Thoughts 36
Blaze Fade picture showing difference between 2000 & 08 General Bike Related Topics 5
A is there a difference between... Engine and Performance mods 7
TallTom Difference between a burnout and a wheelie General Bike Related Topics 34
Busa Dreamin What's the difference between General Bike Related Topics 5
D The difference between Jews/Muslims Random Thoughts 29
N Difference between a men and women ... Random Thoughts 15
M Can someone explain the difference between General Bike Related Topics 7
M Any difference between '04 '05 and '06 models ? General Bike Related Topics 33
Bruiserman whats the difference between PC usb and PC 3r Busa Mods 9
D The difference between General Bike Related Topics 17
C What's the difference between the T25 & T28 turbos Turbo 1