Any difference between '04 '05 and '06 models ?

Mojave Mike

Registered
My Suzuki loan has been oked..I wanted a white le '06, but they seem scarce..has there been any changes, other than colors, since '04 ?
Thanks
Mike

The paint gets thinner, lighter, and more slippery each year. So, my '06 black/cranberry runs like the wind!
tounge.gif

minor control changes... I know that the 04 got a passing light switch or something like that on it... Not sure if there were any other minor rev's to it...

'06 is by far the best since they added in that new Manerfinagor which controls the fuel to combustion ratio, the 06's get by far the most speed, power and torque for the money I'd stick with that 06 Le if I were you :p

Just kidding there's no such thing as a manerfinagor or whatever. But I am partial to )6's since I got the black one :p

Keep looking, you won't be disappointed. I had to fly 400 miles to find mine and I couldn't be happier.

Sweet_Busa__Small_.jpg

"Suzuki" tank logo changed till 2004 ...

ImageShack Links Do Not Work 2004

ImageShack Links Do Not Work 2005

I think the '05 silver and blue is the fastest color due to fewer micro-fibers in the paint thus creating less drag, and a more  aerodynamic machine. Not to mention the .00005 of an ounce weight loss from the lack of micro-fibers. All I know is this thing will move.  
jump9.gif

I think the '05 silver and blue is the fastest color due to fewer micro-fibers in the paint thus creating less drag, and a more  aerodynamic machine. Not to mention the .00005 of an ounce weight loss from the lack of micro-fibers. All I know is this thing will move.  
jump9.gif
A big PLUS ONE!
Could not have stated it any better....you da man!
smile.gif

Saw one come off the truck at Chico motorsports last Friday. Along with a ZX-14...in that funky blue color. Truck driver saw my Busa and started to talk smack.

You "wanted" an '06 LE? I regret to inform you that the rumors that dealers are throwing in a free fat-Elvis-suit are totally not true! (Just kidding.. it might be true!)
tounge.gif

As far as I know 4's, 5's, and 06's had zero change except color. Pick your best color (Blue & Silver is fastest of course!), and go for one with the least mileage.

I could be wrong about the year, but I think starting with 2005 they added the feature that cuts power to the headlamp while starting the bike. Other than that they are pretty much the same.

Back