Any die-hard Stephen King fans here?

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
I double-purchased his latest book, Doctor Sleep...it's the sequel to The Shining...

Free to a fellow fan :thumbsup:

Used to read his books all the time, last one was Hearts in Atlantis. My mother and I both are fans, she's the reason I found out about him in the first place. :beerchug:

Well, if someone wants this book, just let me know...PM me your address, I promise to not stalk you or share it with Bots :whistle:

No, you don't! :) Just paying it forward...

Maybe for all of the other members who want to read this book, once i'm done with it i can send it to the next member? And it can keep getting passed on like the toaster? We should all sign the book somewhere with a date as a token. Good or bad idea?! Lol

Maybe for all of the other members who want to read this book, once i'm done with it i can send it to the next member? And it can keep getting passed on like the toaster? We should all sign the book somewhere with a date as a token. Good or bad idea?! Lol

Depends on how many SK fans there are...might only make it to 3 members :laugh:

Around here, whenever someone has something they don't need, a lot of times they just give it to another member...I've given away other SK books in the past, pictures, a power commander...several here have given away far more than that. Great group of people we have here, so just jump in and be a part :)

Depends on how many SK fans there are...might only make it to 3 members :laugh:

Around here, whenever someone has something they don't need, a lot of times they just give it to another member...I've given away other SK books in the past, pictures, a power commander...several here have given away far more than that. Great group of people we have here, so just jump in and be a part :)

Sounds good haha I'll be sure to help out any way i can. :beerchug:

I have read it, it is enjoyable enough though not his best work. I am a huge fan of the Dark Tower series though. Love it.

I have read it, it is enjoyable enough though not his best work. I am a huge fan of the Dark Tower series though. Love it.

Isn't he coming out with another Dark Tower release? Thought I'd read that somewhere...

Tell you what book of his I really enjoyed and was very unexpected for SK was 11/22/63...I absolutely loved it, and it was nothing like his norm :thumbsup:

Ive read all his work including the Bachman books. Ive probably read each one at least 4 times. Ive read the tower series at least 5 times, Im a fast reader :laugh: I dont know if you guys like scifi / fantasy but I would recommend Peter F Hamilton to anyone who likes good long series with lots of action, horror (the Commonwealth series) really cool ideas, a bit of sex for good measure and excellent plots. I only found out about him about a year and a half ago and have read every book 3 times, Excellent and thats coming from a long time King fan.

Ive read all his work including the Bachman books. Ive probably read each one at least 4 times. Ive read the tower series at least 5 times, Im a fast reader :laugh: I dont know if you guys like scifi / fantasy but I would recommend Peter F Hamilton to anyone who likes good long series with lots of action, horror (the Commonwealth series) really cool ideas, a bit of sex for good measure and excellent plots. I only found out about him about a year and a half ago and have read every book 3 times, Excellent and thats coming from a long time King fan.

Good to know...thanks!! :thumbsup:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

I enjoy the kings books as well. I really like IT and Dream Catcher i think it was. Though i have enjoyed everything he has written.

I had the coolest English teacher in high school; he let me read SK books for book reports and I remember doing a report on IT :laugh:

I should read that one again...been a long time...I hear rumor that they're thinking of doing a movie based on the book (this will be a Hollywood release, not like the made-for-TV one they already did years ago), but honestly, I don't like when they turn SK books in to movies. I never like 'em...

It is seldom they do a sk book justice as a movie. Though the dream catcher movie wasnt too awful! lol

Back