Any dealings w/Steve White Motors in HICKORY, NC

mattyss

Rockin My Reflectors
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone from HICKORY, NC or have dealt with Steve white motors .I am dealing with them over the phone on a car . I'm about 1300 miles from there .It seems like the whole deal even my trade could be done over the phone . they will appraise the car without seeing it deliver my new car pick up the trade at the same time . Anyway at some point I will be sending them funds and without ever meeting anyone over there I would feel better if someone had good past dealings with this place or knows the dealer ship . it all seems like too much but I met someone at a party yesterday we were talking cars he got his from this place and saved about $5000 over getting it in NYC.

I live in WInston which is about 45 minutes from Hickory, but I have never heard of them. If I can help, let me know!

(GSXRFANN @ Feb. 20 2007,09:32) I live in WInston which is about 45 minutes from Hickory, but I have never heard of them. If I can help, let me know!
thank you very much i will let you know !

I'm from Hickory, N.C. born and raised! As a matter of fact it's about 2 miles from my parents house! I'll ask them if they've heard any negative things about them! Stay tuned!

Linky:

http://www.creditrebuilding.com/

It's a start.
all_coholic.gif

I bought the car from a local dealer so thanks anyway I didnt trust it

Car Dealers are tough, hard to trust any of them; as I matter of fact I don't

Ducking the flames, prolly just insulted a couple hundred folks here

(dadofthree @ Feb. 25 2007,08:flamethrowing:) Car Dealers are tough, hard to trust any of them; as I matter of fact I don't

Ducking the flames, prolly just insulted a couple hundred folks here
my forth new car and everyone ive bought so far according to the different dealers was sold at a loss i wonder how they pay the mortages on those big buildings

Back