ANY COOL BUILDS IN PROGRESS... N/A OR OTHERWISE?

just so u know.. the title of the thread is... any cool builds in progress n/a or otherwise..... so people were telling about their BUILDS.... and then u said.. its not about power... blah blah blah... I wanted to see people who were building some badass bikes....

And you said, you didn't know why so many people weren't riding Busas anymore...and I told you why, plain and simple.
It escalated from there.
Always somebody else's fault, huh?

And you said, you didn't know why so many people weren't riding Busas anymore...and I told you why, plain and simple.
It escalated from there.
Always somebody else's fault, huh?
the title of this whole thread is any-cool-builds-in-progress-n-a-or-otherwise........ ure right... I should have just ignored you or reminded everyone of the original intent... ill be sure to do so in the future.

the title of this whole thread is any-cool-builds-in-progress-n-a-or-otherwise........ ure right... I should have just ignored you or reminded everyone of the original intent... ill be sure to do so in the future.

Works for me.
Remember, if you ask a question...someone will probably answer it(which was what I did), even if you don't like the answer.:beerchug:

for future reference... if I ask a question.. its rhetorical and I'm not talking directly to you... or indirectly.... u don't have to quote me six.

Twelve dollars for the F'n hat. So I said I wasn't going to do anything to the bike but here is the list so far:

1. New helmet. Neotech II modular. Can't tour in a Shoei RF1200. Sounds like B.S. but it's actually true.
2. The $2500 audio system on the bike has a BT sending unit that is so bad most people just turn the system off and use the SENA and their phone for entertainment!
3. New windshield because the OEM one was too short.
4. Probably a new seat. This is funny but my back really doesn't like sitting upright, much more comfortable on the Busa. Still have to stop every 150 miles.
5. Trying to figure out SENA upgrades. The SRL for the new Neotech 2 doesn't have a earbud jack. Too noisy without something shoved in the ears. Looking at custom fit earbuds and going back to the 20S.

Never ends! Track Day planned for September at VIR. Still got a lot of work to get done on the Busa too.

Twelve dollars for the F'n hat. So I said I wasn't going to do anything to the bike but here is the list so far:

1. New helmet. Neotech II modular. Can't tour in a Shoei RF1200. Sounds like B.S. but it's actually true.
2. The $2500 audio system on the bike has a BT sending unit that is so bad most people just turn the system off and use the SENA and their phone for entertainment!
3. New windshield because the OEM one was too short.
4. Probably a new seat. This is funny but my back really doesn't like sitting upright, much more comfortable on the Busa. Still have to stop every 150 miles.
5. Trying to figure out SENA upgrades. The SRL for the new Neotech 2 doesn't have a earbud jack. Too noisy without something shoved in the ears. Looking at custom fit earbuds and going back to the 20S.

Never ends! Track Day planned for September at VIR. Still got a lot of work to get done on the Busa too.
Goldwing is as bad as a busa about making changes. It's to tempting. My first bike was a 1976 Goldwing LTD with 100k miles, restored it back to original when I was 18. Looked like this.

LTD1.jpg

Just had my motor rebuilt on my 2006 Busa. Figured while my builder was in there we'd turbo it, so installed a Stage 1 RCC turbo. It's been snowing, so haven't been able to get any good pics of it yet, but will once it's cleared back up!

Just had my motor rebuilt on my 2006 Busa. Figured while my builder was in there we'd turbo it, so installed a Stage 1 RCC turbo. It's been snowing, so haven't been able to get any good pics of it yet, but will once it's cleared back up!
Good choice, I had both stg1 busa and a stg1 GSXR 1k and once you ride a turbo, it will be hard to go back. Have to say my 1k was more fun than the busa. It road more like a high power 2 stroke, the busa was still real smooth but fast.

Post some pics we all love to see the builds and learn from them. I post pics all the time of my dirty bike and garage.

Nice what all did you do to the motor and how much boost are you running?

I did a complete rebuild on the engine: new Carillo rods, cam, valves, springs, bearings, pistons, etc. and a Gen 2 race balanced and lightened crank. Boost is currently at 7 psi, but with the fully built engine, it can handle a lot more.

Back