Any close up pics of top gun undertail

Lyrikz

Registered
i just got my undertail in the mail.. And its all sorts of fugged.. Anyone have any close up pics. Mine has like knicks and holes and all this other crap in it that is UNDER the clear coat...I will have pics when i get home...

Man, this just ISNT my week.. first the dealership fuggin my rims, not this undertail.. Luckily i got it froma SUPER good guy and he says to ship it back and he will fix ANY and all prbolems.. BUt i just want to see if anyone elses looks like mine....

Pics to come..

Grab a coke and develop a smile. Walk away from it for now. Most of it is just being pizzed to the highest of piztivity which is causing you to get frustrated. The undertail is being fixed and they will probably pick up the shipping. Your wheels will no doubtly be fixed or your will be compensated so tilt one back and go beat the kids.

smile.gif

sorry bout your luck. It only gets betta

Grab a coke and develop a smile.  Walk away from it for now.  Most of it is just being pizzed to the highest of piztivity which is causing you to get frustrated.  The undertail is being fixed and they will probably pick up the shipping.  Your wheels will no doubtly be fixed or your will be compensated so tilt one back and go beat the kids.

smile.gif

sorry bout your luck.  It only gets betta
thanks iceman... Honestly i did need that.. Your right... He is picking up the shipping, and he will get it fixed.. Just sucks that everything is delayed easily a full 2 weeks... as for the rim, no they didnt offer to fix that, they just said not to worry about it since i was gettin it chromed, and i brought them the spacer and they just fixed the spacer....

Oh well, hope the rims turn out good..

This CRAP happened with my buddies GSXR-600 undertail.

Do these companies have any quality control at all? I mean you can see that poop before they send it out. Why don't they just make it right the first time?

They would probably sell a lot more if they weren't in such a rush!

This CRAP happened with my buddies GSXR-600 undertail.  

Do these companies have any quality control at all?  I mean you can see that poop before they send it out.  Why don't they just make it right the first time?

They would probably sell a lot more if they weren't in such a rush!
Well, here are the pics..

Diyracing.com Domain Gone

Im bummed.. I waited 3 weeks for this thing and now i have to send it back.. just bummed..

Wow I can't believe they dont check them out before shipping.

Kinda thought it was a higher quality unit. Want one myself. This is the first I've heard of quality issues. Someone else posted something bout melting one...
rock.gif

Kinda thought it was a higher quality unit.  Want one myself.  This is the first I've heard of quality issues.  Someone else posted something bout melting one...  
rock.gif
Ya, im a bit bummed.. Glad to see im not the neat freak i thought i was... I just wanted better... THe paint matches DEAD nutz on... Beautiful.. Thats what i was worried about.. Then i see the unit.. First words "i cant believe this, they have to be kidding"

Normally the units are checked, but sometimes they go straight from paint to shipping and sometimes there is problems....

<span style='color:blue'>hi guys i had the same problem with "texas faring"...i bought an under-tail for $465/- ...i put it on my bike...after a while i realised that the mould was not symetrical.....i e-mailed them & they said that they were sorry and would take care of it then i never heard from them again its been over a month....f#@* liars....i will have to go in person to show the dumb asses what i mean.......do you guys see the crooked arc on the undertail....???</span>

I have one in the same colour and the paint is practically the same quality as the Suzuki paint, I would have been real dissapointed if it had turned up like that.

I am not sure if this will help but I bought a Mototek UT and it fit good looked good and the paint matched close. I would have liked it to be perfect as I am very particular about my bike but it was good considering you have to take into account for sun fade etc. I also got the rear tire hugger and clear tail light lens from them. Except for the tail ight lens everything was nice. I didnt care for the way the lens fit and no license pate light. Also the red LED bulbs look more like orange after only a year. I want some Mototek clear lenses because they dont have the blurred look to them like the clear alternatives but man are they expensive and I have heard about fitment issues.

Back