Any cheap motels in la?

Narcissus

Hayabusa Immortal
Registered
I'm thinking of doing this. I'm desperate enough for cash (not like I have any major contracts pending that I can't spare 10 days, plus 3 travelling
confused.gif
). Might be worth the effort if I can find a place cheap enough and where the bike won't get stolen.

Details:

man that would be pimp as hell if it wasnt in cali. Hell Im Planin to go out there in august to meet up with howlin mad and Lo-busa but thats not till august. cant quite pull two trips in two months for over 15 days, boss would have my a$$ for sure!!

sounded good though!

sleepy.gif
I'll look around for a motel that has secure parking for motorcycles. Do you know where the shoot is? That way I can see what's close to it. I'm thinking about doing it myself but I don't think I can get the time off.

Well, I was checking around and the best I can say is to look on Expedia.com and see what you want as far as prices and then call them about the security of the garage. I went with them for a trip to NY and it worked out fine.

Just find a room on the ground floor that has the hotel room door going outside. Then at night push the bike into the room.

I think I'm going to skip it. Way too much risk financially and otherwise for me right now. The last thing I want is for them to ask me to do stupid stunts and end up wasting the bike.
sad.gif

Check the link above for details on location/numbers.

huh.gif
True, I'm thinking about checking it out but I was worried about the same thing. Besides, the cheapest "secure" motels were 50-70 bucks a night. I don't do wheelies or burnouts so they might now use me anyway. I'll let you know what it was like if I get over there.

Back