Any Canadian bus riders here?

Woooowwww. That is freakin wierd. Always be nice to those you meet, you never know. I would like to know the rest of the story.

Whoa, kinda close to home on that one... I normally don't watch the news or read the papers as too much bad news, crazies let loose to re-offend etc. but maybe I should, at least I'd be little more informed.

What the F**K!!!
puke.gif

That is insane and reminds me of some type of horror movie showcasing random acts of violence...

Insane!

I was about to post this story, it really bothered me... the bus left my city, it's just weird to think you could have known the kid getting on the bus, maybe past him on the street the day before or something.

bluegrab.gif
Now, there is a reason for the death penalty, no matter how insane....TAKE HIM AWAY!!!!
bluegrab.gif
Death Penalty? Are you kidding? Way to many right-wing pacifist running/ruining this beautiful country of ours and I'm afraid it's only going to get worse before it gets any better. It's all about Big-Money these days and principles, scruples and common sense can be damned.

Period.

bluegrab.gif

I heard about that.

I have an idea. here is a dollar. Go buy a bullet. I'll put in my rife....

Save the tax payers $40,000 plus to keep the sick ass in jail for the next 50 years.

Watched the news tonight and reports are the guy who committed the murder has never been in trouble with the law (here in Canada anyway) and has a wife and children/child (didn't quite hear what was said) back home here in Edmonton. Details are "sketchy" at the moment but they'll have more later...

Jee, the poor guy that was murdered was a carnie (worked the rides) at our exhibition. While I'm no junior sleuth did something happen pertaining to the murders wife/kids that made this guy "lose his shite" to exact revenge?

Most likely jumping the gun here but this gets me wondering. I'm the most easy going, passive guy around but mess with my wife or kid and there will be ZERO reasoning with me. I will get you and make no mistake, you will get what's coming. I think I speak for all of us that come hell or high water we will do anything for our families... and Canadian laws be damned. You break into my house your next trip will be to the morgue.

Watched the news tonight and reports are the guy who committed the murder has never been in trouble with the law (here in Canada anyway) and has a wife and children/child (didn't quite hear what was said) back home here in Edmonton. Details are "sketchy" at the moment but they'll have more later...

Jee, the poor guy that was murdered was a carnie (worked the rides) at our exhibition. While I'm no junior sleuth did something happen pertaining to the murders wife/kids that made this guy "lose his shite" to exact revenge?

Most likely jumping the gun here but this gets me wondering. I'm the most easy going, passive guy around but mess with my wife or kid and there will be ZERO reasoning with me. I will get you and make no mistake, you will get what's coming. I think I speak for all of us that come hell or high water we will do anything for our families... and Canadian laws be damned. You break into my house your next trip will be to the morgue.
who cares whether he was a carnie, or a politician, preist, or a hooker ... what they do has nothing to with whether they deserve a unjustified attack, and if it was something that angered him earlyer in the day that he had to think, plan, and get a knife thats called premeditation

Back