Any '06's in dealerships yet?

buda315

Registered
Anybody out there seen the '06 busas in dealerships yet?

I would also like to see pictures of the '06 in black if anyone has them.

Haven't seen any 06s in the dealerships yet. Go to suzuki.com for the color choices.

P.

was in salt lake city Utah this weekend asked them about em and they said there's wont be there for 8 more weeks and the le might be as late as february or march

Thanks for the update.

Anyone know why the black/silver does not appear on the suzuki homepage?

I saw it in ted's pictures from the show in Texas, but would like to see more.

I CHECKED AS WELL AND THEY COULD NOT GIVE ME AN EXACT DATE, BUT THE DEALER DID SAY AT THE END OF NOVEMBER.

Thanks for the update.

Anyone know why the black/silver does not appear on the suzuki homepage?

I saw it in ted's pictures from the show in Texas, but would like to see more.
Blk/silver was for 05. There is a 2005 tab at the bottom of the gray box on their web that shows the 2004, 2005, and 2006 models.

in 06 the choices are white LE, blue/silver, or red/blk.

P.

Hmmmm ... my dealer who was also at the show thought the black/silver was an '06 also ... strange ??

October / November release for '06.
Nov / Dec for LE.
These are official Suzuki printed words.

<!--EDIT|tedbiele
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129231483 -->

The local Suzi dealer told me no Busa's till March, so I went and found a dealer with an 05 and bought it. I'm not waiting for BNG.
tounge.gif

Just got a phone call from my dealership about the LE. They have one that I put a down payment on...gonna check it out sometime this week (work is crazy busy).

Yes, there should be a black w/ silver accents for '06. I saw a picture at my local shop and Ted has posted a picture of one from the Texas show, I am not sure why it does not appear on the website... kind of strange.

Can't wait to see it in person..I have little doubt this is my next bike..LOVE black!!!

Nov / Dec for LE.
There ya go Bruiser......
So, am I correct Ted? Haven't the  LE's usually shipped in March/April time frame the past few years??
Sage - They are doing a release right now......
Does that not hint you to something? It should. They are in fact going to change our bird in 2007.

So, the 2006 LE for Nov/Dec 2005 release per Suzuki. Regular '06's are hitting the floor this month!

Nov / Dec for LE.
So, am I correct Ted? Haven't the  LE's usually shipped in March/April time frame the past few years??
Does that not hint you to something? It should. They are in fact going to change our bird in 2007.

So, the 2006 LE for Nov/Dec 2005 release per Suzuki. Regular '06's are hitting the floor this month!
Ted,
Does sort of lay out a couple of indications....but I'm still not holding my breath. Keep us posted though. All you "company" guys gotta keep the info flowin!

Nov / Dec for LE.

Ted,
Does sort of lay out a couple of indications....but I'm still not holding my breath.  Keep us posted though.  All you "company" guys gotta keep the info flowin!
OOOO-RAH! Bro!
Will do!
No worries. I am skeptical too. When I see it. I will believe it!
I'll keep ya'll in the know when I know!

Back