Antidepressants and your guns.

Oh yea ...Women , They shouldn't have guns either !!

Rubb is actually waiting for a GUN THAT SHOOTS ANTI-DEPRESANTS...think of the time folks could save not having to go to all those pesky doctor visits. :laugh:

I'd call it "The Pill Popper" :moderator:

Need a heavier dose,Rubb has got you covered... "Fully-Auto-Pill-Popper"...:firing: "Open Wide" ::11

RSD.

Women on meds aka Vabs should DEFINTIELY not be allowed to own guns!

In fact, The Federation of Intergalactic Angry Housewives commissioned the creation of the "Point of View Gun" when they realized the common theme among women when dealing with their men was "they just dont get it do they". I believe it was probably thought up in about 3 or 4 days at a specific time of month but what do I know?

the only anti depressant i use when shooting is the safety.....lol

Easy and yet tough question. Antidepressants seem to be given out like candy now. "Got a mental problem? Here's a pill to fix you up." Sadly in most cases it doesn't work that way. People always looking for a shortcut. The list of warnings accompanied with antidepressants is long and some very scary when matched up with gun ownership. But then this bring us back to a situation like the school mass murder that happened not to long ago. Lots feel it's not gun laws that need to be stricken, but an overhaul of how we treat mental illnesses. Where to draw the line and who decides where the line should be?

Raising the Bar (Season 16, Episode 9) - Full Episode Player - South Park Studios

Here's a little quick google info to that covers the basics on antidepressants.

Antidepressants (Depression Medication): What You Need to Know

Easy and yet tough question. Antidepressants seem to be given out like candy now. "Got a mental problem? Here's a pill to fix you up." Sadly in most cases it doesn't work that way. People always looking for a shortcut. The list of warnings accompanied with antidepressants is long and some very scary when matched up with gun ownership. But then this bring us back to a situation like the school mass murder that happened not to long ago. Lots feel it's not gun laws that need to be stricken, but an overhaul of how we treat mental illnesses. Where to draw the line and who decides where the line should be?

Raising the Bar (Season 16, Episode 9) - Full Episode Player - South Park Studios

Here's a little quick google info to that covers the basics on antidepressants.

Antidepressants (Depression Medication): What You Need to Know

Agreed. :thumbsup:

The mental health system in this country is among other things a joke and also in shambles. People are not "treated" anymore they are simply issued a script and told "take this, call me if the voices get louder or say different things" :whistle:. It all, IMHO boils down to a basic two things. First people are too damn busy, often just because they want folks to think they are actually "doing something" or important when in fact they are generally sitting on their azzes screwin around. And secondly, people are way over indulged. That includes all the social programs, electronics, each other, etc etc in their daily lives. Everyone wants to live the life of a rockstar, when in fact too many can't provide themselves with the basics. If people would slow down, take some ownership and actually work for things instead of taking the easy way all the time I suspect things would be different. 50yrs ago hard work and attention to details/process was the norm and being a "slacker" was frowned on generally. I often wonder what society will accept as the norm 50yrs from now.

And BTW, I'm really talking about the "professionals" we encounter day to day, nothing to do with social status or lack there of. Think about it, when was the last time you really came into contact with folks that really, truly, honestly seem to give a crap about what you need as much as they are going through the motions and will happily provide you with a bill for services. If more folks focused on quality than quantity, eh, who knows. I'm not saying it doesnt happen, there are gems we run into but the bulk of people live the George Carlin life to a T. They get paid just enough not to quit and do just enough not to get fired. :banghead:

They get paid just enough not to quit and do just enough not to get fired.

Thats the way most of the country operates now Zuk. Ever stand in front of someone "in the service industry"...waiting for service. :laugh: Thay 'd just as soon have you drop dead or go away. They might actually prefere you drop dead,because instead of typing that all encompassing important text to their second cousin asking for a date,they'd rather post yer heart attack on fuggin utube.

Get used to it Bro...it's all down hill from here.:rofl: Thats why I try and be as self reliant as possible,so I dont have to interact with people.

Thank god,knock on wood,hope I dont jinx myself,but I rarely get sick...maybe every 3-4 years I get the flu or a cold. Usually if I need a doctor really bad,its someone else's fault.:whistle:

Remember the days when doctors made house-calls? Or you could see a dentist on a Saturday? My dentist only works 3 and a 1/2 days a week. 3 day long weekend every week,and Wednesday afternoons off to play golf with all the other dentists in town.

God for fuggin bid anyone gets a toothache on a Fri,Sat,Sun,or Wednesday afternoon in this town. :rofl:

It's all "Par for the Course" my friend. Par for the course.

"FOURRRRRR"......................:hide:

RSD.

Back