Another Swede saying hi!

I have no lady around at present so I have taken up baking.Is that gey Sarge? Banana bread,blueberry muffins and soon...yup...PIE.
I will start with my fav...strawberry/rhubarb. I'll mail you a piece.
Rubbarb.

Bake on my brother!! I Only know 3 people including myself that like strawberry rhubarb pie. Nice to see there’s a 4th

:)

Bake on my brother!! I Only know 3 people including myself that like strawberry rhubarb pie. Nice to see there’s a 4th

:)

I like it too...we have a large strawberry and rhubarb patch in our garden....mid to end June is pie/jam season around here..we have a couple McIntosh apple trees so the fall is apple pie season.

Last year we planted a few blueberry bushes...if they produce fruit, it's blueberry pie this year...

I should be able to get up to 400 lbs and look like a "beach ball with fingers" if all these plants bear fruit.

Welcome broski!
many plans to further modify or you leaving her as is?

Well, let's leave the "All Hayabusa.org bakes" theme and get back on topic.

For the moment I am just trying to practise driving this monstrous new love without killing myself. It has a power commander map that brings out ALL the hp's at an almost vertical curve around 30-40 kms/h, so just now I am busy actively remembering not twisting my wrist too much in low gear.

And, I love the bike as it is, even though I am sure that other ideas will turn up given some more time...

Well, let's leave the "All Hayabusa.org bakes" theme and get back on topic.

For the moment I am just trying to practise driving this monstrous new love without killing myself. It has a power commander map that brings out ALL the hp's at an almost vertical curve around 30-40 kms/h, so just now I am busy actively remembering not twisting my wrist too much in low gear.

And, I love the bike as it is, even though I am sure that other ideas will turn up given some more time...
You will find all kinds of ways to modify that bike, especially if you plan to hang out here..

…...and going off topic seems the norm these days, I think it's what keeps this forum alive.

There’s more ways to modify then there are pies?

Nice bike, welcome to the disease.

Oh, off topic in threads is normal here. They will come back around

Back