Another "smart" helmet

From the videos, I like the display on this much better than the Skully. I still can't help to wonder what the rear view would be like with a passenger. I love my wife, but I wouldn't want to have her face right there for the whole ride.

the problem with all them helmets is their too dam heavy and make ur neck hurt after 10 minutes of riding so their essentially worthless

I ride for hours with a GoPro on my head so i think I could handle the weight. I would add a tech bar along the botton and a gear position read out on the side. Then you would have no reason to look down. Still I think its cool and I would buy one.

BTW: Did I forget to mention a speed indication? Ok throw one of those in just for kicks but who really cares how fast they are going :laugh:

My 2 cents: I personally cannot afford ANY distraction at all while riding in order to wage war against distracted cagers who are: texting/yapping on phone, putting on make-up, attending to kids on car seats, stuffing their faces with food, changing lanes, etc.

I am afraid the split MILLISECOND I need to listen/hear that lovely female voice or glance at the HUD will result in me failing to make an evasive maneuver.

Back