Another sign that people are Sorry

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
"Killer Raccoons Terrorize Olympia"

Sheesh, I guess what we are learning is that the NON take responsibility yourself crowd is learning that Police aren't here to protect your Dogs N Cats.

Story is pretty funny if kind of pathetic. Folks have gotten so used to NOT being responsible for their own safety that Courage, responsibility and response are being bred right outta the species.

If this is just a sample of what's left of American Moxie then we are indeed in a world of trouble. Keep it RIGHT UP America, hel lif everything comes apart? At least I'll know where to go for food.

soapbox.gif

Heck I promise our Grandparents would have known EXACTLY how to deal with some aggressive Raccoons.

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156352824 -->

Sounds like the Raccoons are really pissed about something...
Perhaps they should form an encounter group for the little critters so they can explain their actions...
laugh.gif

David

Raccoons are pretty viscious muthas. They'll kill a dog in a heartbeat. That's why hunters will hunt with three or four dogs. It just gives the dogs a chance to survive any encounters.

What you say aoubt responsibility, however, is right on target. These people need to get their heads outta their butts and stop treating the animals like they are humans.

--Wag--

That has to be one of the most pathetic things I have read in a long time! I have had a racoon show up by my front door & acting strange... rabies maybe?? Didn't matter, he got the 12 gauge treatment!
biggrin.gif
Granted this was in the country, not in town.
wink.gif

just shoot them, after a few get smeared by some XX buckshoot maybe the big one will teach them they better leave the area
tounge.gif

In my neighborhood we keep the raccoons around just so the mountain lions don't snack on our pets.

"It's a new breed," Keeton said. "They're urban raccoons, and they're not afraid."[/QUOTE]
OMG...Raccoons from the hood.

<!--EDIT|newmill
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156353868 -->

In my neighborhood we keep the raccoons around just so the mountain lions don't snack on our pets.

"It's a new breed," Keeton said. "They're urban raccoons, and they're not afraid."
OMG...Raccoons from the hood.[/QUOTE]
I thought that too....what kinda mess is that!

I guess the urban raccoons bring some hot sauce to the trash can versus the more sophisticated raccoons that ask you to pass the Grey Poupon.

Sounds like the Raccoons are really pissed about something...
Perhaps they should form an encounter group for the little critters so they can explain their actions...
laugh.gif

David
ROTFL... Yeah Thats about right...

I know raccoons can be nasty, but generally not unless they are cornered or surprised. But yeah one of the quaotes was some idiot saying how they had gone out and bought a bigger dog... WTF???

People are so soft, so outta touch that they think a Bigger DOG is going to help. I feel like heading down there and rescuing this dog from the idiots. Lord help that poor pooch if he corners a coon.

Don't any of these fools own a rifle? A little .22 maybe? Hell one of these idiots even has a timetable and a path.... WTF? Time for a little Ambush...

we have four my wife has taken up as pets,drives me crazy but they are more of a nuisance than a danger.they come up on the porch at night and eat the cat food.i just get tired of getting woke up at night hearing that bowl scootin around the porch.

1 large dog vs 4 raccoons? The ratio should be inverted. I hope that dog isn't tethered.....its going to be ugly cruel.

I can't believe how lame and weak these people are. Out here, the critter would be a cap by now for some kids birthday
laugh.gif
. Man, what a bunch of weak knee, lame, pitiful people. No wonder the World laughs at us
blush.gif

I can't believe how lame and weak these people are. Out here, the critter would be a cap by now for some kids birthday
laugh.gif
. Man, what a bunch of weak knee, lame, pitiful people. No wonder the World laughs at us
blush.gif
Makes me unhappy.
sad.gif

I can just imagine the "Horrified 911 calls"... Grrr

Time for the Wizard of Oz.. Folks need to find their hearts, their minds, and their spirit.

DON'T HURT THE RACOONS!!!! They have rights TOO ya know!

PETA!! PEEEETAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

I gladly swerve and hit 10 humans to avoid one helpless, creature of nature.

STOP EATING TUNA!!!!!

soy tofu for everyone

treehug.jpg

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156365051 -->

I like animals, some more than others. Deer taste the best of the wild meats, other than Moose, which are real hard to get drawn for here. I am really against animal cruelty, and I have no qualms about putting a hurt animal out of its misery, for these poor little racoons I would likely try something non-lethal like a paintball gun first, if that didnt work I would use Muzzy 125 gr broadheads and a 72 Lb Bowtech VFT. I practise all year, not much into killing anything other than gophers and coyotes, but these little buggers have to be stopped apparently. Death of an animal by racoon isnt hear breaking, but a kid getting mauled, killed or contracting Rabies would have me in full camo and carrying many arrows, in town.

Sorry tree huggers. Go hug a tree

Back