Another Saddlebags Gear Post

mattymatt716

Registered
Hey- question for someone. Sorry in advance for repetition as I have cross-posted this question on more than one forum. I am looking to get a set of soft saddlebags for my 2004 Hayabusa. I really like the look of the Cortech Super 2.0 Saddlebags (non-contour version), but I haven’t read any reviews that mention specifically a Hayabusa. Has anyone here had experience with these, good or bad? They are in a good price range for me and, while there are nicer bag setups out there, they are also quite a bit more money. Have you used these? How did you like them? Did they clear the stock exhaust? Can these go under the passenger seat or hump? How sturdy are they? Will these bags clear the rear tire? Other thoughts?

Thanks for your help. I’d like to pick something up soon!

I have not priced the Cortech bags, but I can tell you that the RKA bags do everything you asked about.

Thanks for the reply. I looked at the RKA bags, and it matters to me that others I tend to follow online use them as well. However, the Cortech bags are around $150, and the RKA bags are quite a bit more expensive. I'm just curious if anyone has put these on a Hayabusa (especially if it's a Gen 1). I've seen reviews of the Cortech bags, but none from a busa owner. Also, I've never seen ANY bags on a sport bike up close. Maybe I should be asking around locally.

Back