Another round of mods to Busa

_WOLFMAN_

Canuck Ground Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Went over to friends garage yesterday and we worked on my Busa, CM Swingarm with upgraded stock shock, Soupy lowering links, Carrozzeria Wheels, Lowering triple tree, new chain and sprockets. Was a bit of hard work but well worth the end results.

Busa 23.jpg

Busa 24.jpg

Busa 25.jpg

Busa 26.jpg

looks good. You may want to shim the rear brake caliper mounting bracket so there's no chance of it pivoting back n forth. :thumbsup:

Nice look! Where did you get your turn signals? I'm done with my clear alternatives garbage. How many inches lowered/stretched.

Actually my front turns are Clear Alternatives, Stretch is at 4 1/2", Lowered 3/4" Front and 2 1/2" in the rear.

What exhaust system is that? I'm interested in going with a 4-2-1 setup and this looks good. I don't particularly care about the low-exit systems from Brocks and Roaring Toyz. Nothing wrong with them, just not my preference.

Bobby

Looking good Dean! We have a race this weekend in Indy...maybe see if we can get a pic of our pile, she got a new heart transplant between races....she better go fast or she is going home in a box!

Back