Another RECORD BROKEN.....congrats Bill Warner!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...a.189940560311.155888.506580311&type=1&ref=nf

ry%3D400.jpg

I hate it when they modify the bike to something completely unrecognizable and then say its a hayabusa. Its not a real record, imo, unless the bike keeps most of its original exterior, frame and engine (like Charlie Anstaed's)

I hate it when they modify the bike to something completely unrecognizable and then say its a hayabusa. Its not a real record, imo, unless the bike keeps most of its original exterior, frame and engine (like Charlie Anstaed's)

I agree but, at some time you have to think outside the box to keep reaching these higher speeds.

I just got that call and got on to look. WOW~!!~ Congratulations Bill

PS...it doesn't matter what type of bike it is...it's a WORLD record, not a Hayabusa record

I'm not going to get in a pissing contest about it.....frame and engine are original, fairings had to be modified for aerodynmaics but it's still a Hayabusa legal for that CLASS!

Either way he still has his STREETBIKE to run so maybe he'll bump that class record also above his own record of 278mph...

Im assuming there is a bit of clear shield for him to see out of?

Crazy fast. I wonder if past a certain speed and on a flat road it all begins to feel the same.
Sure you know your going faster but I wonder if you can really 'feel' the diff between 200-225-250 and 300?

Hats off to him. 200 I think would be my limit. I've been close and that was scary.
Can't imagine adding another hundred to it. :bowdown:

How many other passes did he make and were they all similar?

Wow that is fast. Just like any form of racing it's a natural progression to gain speed and make it safer at speed. Quite an accomplishment. This form of racing is certainly on my bucket list.

as long as a person throws a leg over it..and is not laying in it like a tube..it's a motorcycle

what was the distance ?

wow...ive had people try to tell me that hayabusas still dont hold the land speed record. lol

Back