Another reason to hate the cable company

ibified

Registered
So i had cable installed last month, and because of the ground being frozen, they said they would have to come back out and bury the cable the first week of april. it is now mid april and i still dont have a buried cable. I contacted them and they informed me that I need to be home from 8 am to 8 pm on april 22nd to be here for them to bury the wire.

Um, no. I work for a living. And why do i have to be here for them to bury a wire that is completely outside my house with no fence or obstructions?

:laugh:yea they always want you to be home for some reason, its like hey people i work also,

Last edited:
DISH Network/DirecTV - Dealers compete for your business, so they are far more appreciative of your work schedule (in many cases.) If not, find another dealer.

I quit my last cable company casue I was having a problem with my DVR..set up an appointment. we will call you between 5 and 8. They call at 5:10 but I could not get to the phone to answer it. I called them right back and told them he just called and I missed the phone call. They said sorry. I said cant you just call the guy...he just called. They said you will have to make another apointment. I said I Quit.

Nice. and to whoever asked, its comcast. I just kinda told the woman that i WILL be mowing my yard sometimw between now and then, and if i cut the cable, they can just make an appointment to replace the wire and bury it. And I wasn't going to pay for my cable while it was out. :laugh:

Nice. and to whoever asked, its comcast. I just kinda told the woman that i WILL be mowing my yard sometimw between now and then, and if i cut the cable, they can just make an appointment to replace the wire and bury it. And I wasn't going to pay for my cable while it was out. :laugh:

hey bro I asked because BP works for Cox Communications. COMCAST has all kinds of customer service issues.

hey bro I asked because BP works for Cox Communications. COMCAST has all kinds of customer service issues.
I can attest to Comcast having customer service issues. I despise them. As soon as one of the other companies gets in my neighborhood I am switching my internet to them. That's all I have with Comcast now... I have cancelled everything else. Hurry up competitors!

Back