Another Reason B of A sucks.

TIMMYDUCK

Head Woodchuck
Donating Member
Registered
Here is a little news tid-bit that got my attention.

MANCHESTER, N.H. — Josh Muszynski swiped his debit card at a gas station to buy a pack of cigarettes. His bank account showed he spent over 23 quadrillion dollars.

He checked his account online a few hours later, expecting to see a couple hundred dollars — but the 17-digit number that rivals even the national debt confronted him.

The bank corrected his statement the next day.

Bank of America told WMUR the card issuer, Visa, could only answer questions. Visa, in turn, referred questions to the bank.

These large corporations truly do suck.

B of A says talk to Visa, Visa says talk to B of A. what horse crap.

___

NEVER do business with a bank that has to satisy share holders. In a credit union relationship, YOU are an owner of the institution.

I got sick of BoA years ago with their maintenance fees and fees for everything else.

See, this is why I'm getting out of the BANK habit. It's a worse habit than cigarettes. I'm paying cash from here on out... Well, when I start getting cash coming in, that is. :whistle:

I quit BofA years ago and went to Washington Mutual. Now that Wamu is Chase I'm sure it's going to go downhill again. I don't want to do another credit union cause of the fees to withdraw money from non-owned ATMs. That's the only advantage of a larger bank. The only good thing about BofA is their stock. It dropped to 2 and is now back around 14. It has potential to go back to 20+ if they keep charging their exorbitant fees.

Back