another puig question

justa-busa-girl

Registered
does anyone know if the puig doublebubble and the puig racing screen are the same screen?? im sorry if its a dumb question but im not sure. thanks agin for the imfo

I believe the 2 are the same. They make the standard, racing and touring

Last edited:
I believe the 2 are the same
the reason i ask is because i see some that have the 1300r decal at the buttom of the screen, and i see some that have the puig sticker on the side, the one that they were calling the race screen is the one that had it 1300 on the buttom??

Be sure the race screen isn't thinner then the other,

I have the DB non-race i guess, I love it...

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

:brave:

I had what was labeled "race" screen on my gen 1 and thats what it was labeled when i bought one for my gen2. both had the puig sticker on them,never seen the one you speak of with 1300 on it? got a link?

just googled it,they are infact one and the same. ad at kneedraggers says PUIG RACE (AKA DB) WINDSCREEN

Last edited:
hmm,never seen it with that decal,thought it was maybe after market until i seen the orange one,I know they come with a bigger puig sticker in the package but mine didnt have the 1300 decal, not sure i'd put it on anyway,i like the cleaner look

Are there any issues with fit on the Gen II version? Also, do I need to buy any new hardware or anything to install the windscreen?

Back