another owner sold to the devil

LILGSXR

Registered
well i've been reading about the angels for some time now been trying to get some feed back and all is good that i've heard so far. went to the dealer the other day to get some pricing since there supposed to have the lowest pricing. the tires came out shy of $280 for the set. i was like damn thats cheaper then most ive seen. and only $50 tom mount on the bike they sold me about $330 installed seems like a smoking deal to me considerign what i payed for corsa III's on my 600 a while back. be the perfect addition since i think i'm going to call the bike from now on Angel. with the H.I.D. the light it spreads looks like an angel and angel tires for shure. :lol:

OK, to recap:

I think he just bought the Pirrelli Angel tires. They were much cheaper than the Corsa's he put on last time. With the Angel tires and the new HIDs, he renamed his bike Angel. :beerchug:

csb1.jpg

OK, to recap:

I think he just bought the Pirrelli Angel tires. They were much cheaper than the Corsa's he put on last time. With the Angel tires and the new HIDs, he renamed his bike Angel. :beerchug:

close except i havent' been able to get the angels yet got too much crap goin on at the moment but the dealers got such a good deal and ive heard nothing but good things so i'm going with the angels and yes the bikes name is now angel since i've been looking for a name for it since ive owned it

well i've been reading about the angels for some time now been trying to get some feed back and all is good that i've heard so far. went to the dealer the other day to get some pricing since there supposed to have the lowest pricing. the tires came out shy of $280 for the set. i was like damn thats cheaper then most ive seen. and only $50 tom mount on the bike they sold me about $330 installed seems like a smoking deal to me considerign what i payed for corsa III's on my 600 a while back. be the perfect addition since i think i'm going to call the bike from now on Angel. with the H.I.D. the light it spreads looks like an angel and angel tires for shure. :lol:

Spicolli.....is that you?????

:poke:

Fallen Angel has a special meaning to me so....across the pond, whenever you hear "fallen angel" come across the radio, it means an aircraft has just gone down. Not cool to hear...EVER..so if it were my bike, I would pick a different name!

The angels are a great tire. I have them on my 'Busa right now and love them. They will also be the next set when I need some new ones!

Back