Another Org Free pass around! Long Way Round DVD set...

Thanks to this thread I watched both The Long Way Round and The Long Way Down on netflix this winter.

Both were worth the time to watch.:thumbsup:

great series! Long way down is good too. :cheerleader:

I watched both incessantly while I was preparing for my 4 corners trip.

No word from Chaney3000 yet. If I do not hear from him by tomorrow evening I will move to Lil Charlie.

So who is supposed to get this movie next? Been trying to mail it out for a couple weeks now. Somebody, anybody?

I just watched it yesterday on Hulu - Yeh I hate the commercials and the rewind of what happened on previous episodes but
it was pretty good.

I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but after the first time he got fuel in his eyes wouldn't/shouldn't he have worn his helmet or at least glasses while filling up?
Makes me think - maybe we should all have some type of eye protection on when fueling up our bikes.

Chaney3000 - I would just start PMing the people on the list (except me) and the first one that responds - send it to them.
IF no one responds in a reasonable amount of time, just send it back to the owner with a big Thank You for helping make this one of the best forums on the internet. :beerchug:

Please keep it movin'! Let me know if nobody answers your PMs and I'll have you send it back to me.

:beerchug:

Sorry for the long delay but no one has answered my PMs about this movie. Whats your address so I can send it back to you?

It won't let me pm you from my phone Cheney, send me a pm and I'll get you my address. ;)

Back