Another Newbe, with an 09!

Gentem34

Registered
Another Newbie, with an 09!

Hello everybody. Ive been planning on buying a Busa for about a year now. Well the opportunity finally came along and well.....I couldn't pass it up. Best thing I've ever done.

002.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

014.jpg

010.jpg

Mods so far--
Lowered
Yoshimura R-77
Yosh(sp?) Box Tuned
HID Kit
Fender Eliminator
Smoked Break Light (not installed when I took the pics)
Roaring Toyz Chrome Mirrors
Roaring Toyz Short Kick Stand

Johnny Turbo, Exotic Cycle, has done all of the work on it so far.
He Dyno'ed it, came in at 177.7 hp and 104.8 torque. Not real sure about how accurate the dyno results are though. The dyno sheet says the run conditions were at 84 F and 38% humidity. I know the humidity was not that low, indoors or out. I know that has to have some effect on the results, just not sure how much.

Couldn't be happier though, Im not really worried about numbers, I just love to ride.

Last edited:
:welcome: to the madness.

Beautiful bike! That color is very nice, I like it a lot!:whistle:

Nice pics too.:thumbsup:

Ride safe,
Bubba

:welcome: Beautiful bike. Make it to your first Busa Bash and it will be the 2nd best thing you ever done.:thumbsup:

Welcome :beerchug: nice color. Very Nice :bowdown: Finaly a differant color. I seem to always see the black and orange. You got alot of info on here and alot of good guys.

Thanks for all the welcomes and compliments. Orange is my favorite color, and I think I like the orange and black better everyday. I just couldnt pass up the silver, besides the all silver leaves me with plenty of accent color options so I can always change it up. I want to make it to as many events as possible, just waiting for one in my area.

Thanks again everyone.

Weclome fellow Floridian! I'm North of Tampa..not far from you.

And I appreciate your admiration of the Orange and Black, but Silver is 2nd fastest, so you're in good company. :laugh:

Back