Another New Sponsor

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Good evening everyone,

I had a good visit this afternoon with Barry Henson and it looks like Hayabusa.Org has a new sponsor. We have opened a new forum for Velocity Racing Velocity Racing to place information about their turbo systems. The new forum will also serve as a great place for you to ask questions for the sales team. As always please help me welcome velocity to this site, Barry is a new guy here and I think that he will bring a new perspective to the site..

<marquee><table style=filter:glow(color=Red)>WELCOME BARRY</table></marquee>

Yes welcome to Barry and your team ... I for one am a potential customer, so you can expect a lot of questions from me about your installation schedule and time frame for a Stage 1 Kit. Glad you're here !!

Welcome Velocity.... you have a strong customer base here, many of which are very competitive. I am sure that they will be great customers, as well as great word-of-mouth advertisment to those they race against.
wink.gif

welcome! Maybe sometime I'll be able to afford a turbo system for my bike
cool.gif

Glad to have you aboard, Barry! Not that interested in turbo systems but am always interested in good service for those that I know.

..done that in tyour newly crated slot, but here goes anyway..
smile.gif

WELCOME! the sponsorship is a VERY important institution, and it was first invented in ancient Greece, during the Olympic Games..

This forum is WAY too important for all of us, and we value every little help it can get!

Also, your field is "object of desire" for enough people over here to keep you busy for some time to come..

(..also myself! - so expect a lot of questions and considerable business growth.. )

Welcome Velocity!! And thanks for your support of this awesome site...

Dan

Welcome! Welcome!   Just to bring them up to speed (pun intended),to let Velocity know it's customary to give free samples of your product to your fellow board members.
biggrin.gif

smile.gif
Good to have you.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091119306 -->

Thanks guys. I have been following the site for some time, and I see there are many of our customers that post here. I will come along as often as possible to try to help any way I can. We are getting ready to release alot of new information and products, so keep an eye out in the Velocity forum in the near future. Barry

Back