Another New Hayabusa Rider

wabill

Registered
I found such a deal on a like new, 2200 miles, 2013 Hayabusa Special Edition that I just couldn't talk myself out of doing a trade of my 2016 GSX-S1000F. The GSX was a really great bike, but I'm old and appreciate the smoother ride. So I'm slowly learning my way around the bike that came without an Owners Manual and without service records. Despite only 2200 miles and all the fluids "Looking Good", she's getting fresh oil, brake fluid and coolant. The fluids are almost 5 years old so why take a chance and besides a bike always runs smoother after a fresh service, right? :) And until the tires are changed, they do look good, I'll behave myself.
So I'll be looking forward to enjoyable miles when the weather here in the great Northwest dries out a bit.

Welcome to the org! I'm sure you'll find all the info you need on your new toy right here on the site, don't be afraid to ask questions and the search engine works pretty well too. Now, if only your bike wasn't that color... :D

IMG_0201.jpg

I changed my avatar but still wanted to show the bike. Am I correct that nobody's signature is displayed?

Back